Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

hello fm patsywhitehair

hello fm patsywhitehair

Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:58 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default hello fm patsywhitehair

just thought i'd drop by to say hello to you all.......
an update..
arrived in UK in December and have settled in well in my rented flat, in fact I am quite comfy, am 2 mins fm the sea at Whitstable and I just love the place, I feel realy at home here. Still not sold my place in Spain but I know that could take YEARS.... I shall be returning to Spain to see my reg (my dog I had to leave behind for now,with friends) I cant wait to see him, I get regular pics of him and he is doing well.
Its funny you know but when I got back here to UK I was like a kid round the supermarkets, I was saying "ohhhhh, look at those cream cakes" etc, and all the things you cant get in spain, oh how ridiculous...
well, gonna sign off, just hope you are all doing okay and now my pc is up and running will look in every so often,take care,pat
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello fm patsywhitehair

Lovely to hear from you. We havent exchanged posts in the past, but I do recall your story of going back to the UK - it stuck in my mind. Especially as I know the bit of Spain that you lived in.

I am pleased to hear that you have settled.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:24 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you again Patsy I am really glad you have arrived safely back in the UK and settled in well I am sure little Reg will be delighted to see you when you return to collect him, at least he can enjoy the good weather until then Take care and post again to let us know how you are getting along
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:35 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

You sound happy, I am happy for you
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hola Patsy, glad you have popped into to say hi to all us deadbeats, I love Whitstable, when I first left my e.rx that's where I looked to move to, so glad things are looking up for you, next time you see Reg give him a hug from us lady's. Take care bless you,
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:21 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Pat,nice to hear from you again and so pleased you have settled in your new place here,sounds lovely,I'm sure your Reg will greet you with loads of licks when you get out to see him,I do hope that everything goes from strength to strength for you,wishing you all the best

Take care and keep in touch
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pat,
Don't think we've exchanged posts before, but I remember your username and recall (correctly?) that you and pc have a love/hate relationship(:curse Good luck and,
Best wishes,
Carol
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:36 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Patsy

So glad to hear that you have settled in to your new home and hope that you sell your house soon. I wondered how long you were there before you had your first meal of good old fish and chips. There are probably loads of things that you are rediscovering and enjoying again.

Best wishes for your new life.

Rosemary
Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:13 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, glad to hear youre settled back into the UK really well.
Personally I think id feel gutted at the moment if i had to live back in the UK. But theres one thing for sure that everyone who has returned should remember. Its the fact that theyve had a life experience in spending some considerable time living in another country. They should have nothing to regret and have happy memories of the time.

I think if I had to return to the UK id probably go to a different area of the UK rather than the one I grew up in. Probably Glasgow actually.. got some good friends up there. It would be pretty cool.

I dont feel like I miss any foods from the UK or anything like that. But I guess as Ill be spending my working life in Gibraltar next door to Morrisons from next week.. theres nothing to miss! Best of both worlds in my opinion!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
well, gonna sign off, just hope you are all doing okay and now my pc is up and running will look in every so often,take care,pat

THat has an air of finality about it pat.
I do hope you do remember to come back for visits, good luck.