Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

HELLO ALL - CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

HELLO ALL - CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

kayla1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELLO ALL - CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Firstly let me just say what a great and informative forum this is.
I am moving to Murcia in sept/oct this year with my family and boyfriend.
I would like to start a little arcade/ammusement facility in the area where we are moving but am not to sure where to find the information on spanish laws regarding this and where in spain I can buy second hand machines.
I have spent several hours surfing the net for answers but to no avail is there anyone on this forum who could point me in the right direction to where I can find this information?

Thank you for any help

Kayla
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:19 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELLO ALL - CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Cant really help you with your answer but a big welcome anyway. Im sure someone will be along soon who can at least try and point you in the right direction!

Best of luck.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:20 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at http://www.milanuncios.com/maquinas-tragaperras/
http://www.pinbot-laribera.com/index.htm
and Spanish eBay for 2ndhand machines.
These guys are based in Murcia so may be able to assist
http://usuarios.tiscali.es/rec_murcia/servicios.htm

Last edited by Hillybilly; Jul 5th 2007 at 11:24 am.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kayla1987
Firstly let me just say what a great and informative forum this is.
I am moving to Murcia in sept/oct this year with my family and boyfriend.
I would like to start a little arcade/ammusement facility in the area where we are moving but am not to sure where to find the information on spanish laws regarding this and where in spain I can buy second hand machines.
I have spent several hours surfing the net for answers but to no avail is there anyone on this forum who could point me in the right direction to where I can find this information?

Thank you for any help

Kayla
Never heard of an expat getting involved with anything like this before.
Knowing Spain, look forward to major paperwork and licences headaches and allow loads of time for it.
I don`t know where to look even as I would imagine anything like that would be handed down through the families of fair people, and more or less be a closed shop to foreigners.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

kayla1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for the replies
I will have a look at the links above and no doubt will have some more questions in the near future.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

I think that the amusement arcade that used to be in Bonanza Square in Benalmadena was owned by a Brit.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:09 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

OMG just getting a padron (which means the town gets money for everyone who registers for the padron) takes time anything else is a nightmare!!!!!!!