hello all

Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default hello all

well, after praising telafonica they cut me off lol
didnt recieve a bill then they just cut me off, rang them, they said my bill was sent but i didnt pay it, and it was for a grand total of 470 euros. after numerous arguments they said it was wrong but wouldnt reconnect me til i had paid the bill, and then would credit me afterwards. obviously i said no way haha but after a month of arguing with them i got sick and tired of having no phone and no net so paid it ggrrrrr.
anyway, i'm back, hope everyone is well, i am hot and fat, but very happy
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:21 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hello all

Originally Posted by cajam31
well, after praising telafonica they cut me off lol
didnt recieve a bill then they just cut me off, rang them, they said my bill was sent but i didnt pay it, and it was for a grand total of 470 euros. after numerous arguments they said it was wrong but wouldnt reconnect me til i had paid the bill, and then would credit me afterwards. obviously i said no way haha but after a month of arguing with them i got sick and tired of having no phone and no net so paid it ggrrrrr.
anyway, i'm back, hope everyone is well, i am hot and fat, but very happy
oh no, do you have dial up or adsl? when I had dial up many moons ago I got a bill of 600E from them.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
oh no, do you have dial up or adsl? when I had dial up many moons ago I got a bill of 600E from them.
adsl, but it was from the connection, but they charged me twice, fingers crossed it gets sorted but i dont hold up much hope
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Cajam

What a nightmare!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:56 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cajam what a nightmare,I couldn,t be without the net for a MONTH ,Iv a hard job dragging myself away glad to hear you are happy
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

adsl, but it was from the connection, but they charged me twice, fingers crossed it gets sorted but i dont hold up much hope
no me neither Im afraid - similar thing happened to us, was told to pay the bill and we would get a rebate next time 4 years on and guess what...........no we didnt receive it
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:03 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I have found that they do sometimes screw things up.........but have always received a refund
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:27 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are back on line Hope you get the money back, even it it's just as credit on your next bill.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:04 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
Boy I class myself lucky then, I have dial up with telefonica and pay a flat 22euros amonth for 24/7, of course phone calls are on top of this but our bills have never been more than 150 euros (including taxes and all) for 2 months. Dial up is a pain as it is so slow and so much of what is posted on BE I can not access but most of that is from Matt so not such a bad thing really We do not have a land line but digital radio phone it does the job and at least we have communication.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:13 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Boy I class myself lucky then, I have dial up with telefonica and pay a flat 22euros amonth for 24/7, of course phone calls are on top of this but our bills have never been more than 150 euros (including taxes and all) for 2 months. Dial up is a pain as it is so slow and so much of what is posted on BE I can not access but most of that is from Matt so not such a bad thing really We do not have a land line but digital radio phone it does the job and at least we have communication.

Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:00 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:42 am

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah thats really cheap, it must be on a cheap tarif, although my bill was back in 2001, I had a couple of big bills, learned my lesson and got adsl. When I lived in the campo tho I couldn't get a landline and didn't have internet for 2 years. In the end I got a satelite thing (it might be similar to what you have), iberbanda, but it was still about 40E a month, and still no phone although I used to use a voip on the pc to ring people.
I'm quite pleased tho my ph bill this month was only £9 so I've been a good girl, once in ireland my bill was £800
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
!!
Matt you know I love you reallyxx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Matt you know I love you reallyxx
I'm hurt!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm hurt!
I'm not going down that route with you....you can be such a pansyXXX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.