Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Have you heard of this happening before?

Have you heard of this happening before?

Old Jun 14th 2013, 4:21 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you heard of this happening before?

Originally Posted by jennieJ

I was thinking about Midsommer as well that other fictional place where many a middle and upper class murder took place.

Many a woman has been murdered because her scones won "best in show" in the WI.

A great motive.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 4:32 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
Many a woman has been murdered because her scones won "best in show" in the WI.

A great motive.
Yes but had the murderer been tippling the blackberry wine? We need someone like Stevie on twitter to do a bit of digging
Old Jun 14th 2013, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennieJ
I guess I interpreted you saying that having been a cop for 18 years the most difficult people you dealt with were middle to upper class people who in day to day life were law abiders and supported the police had too much to drink on a night out in the wrong way then? Sounded like you were saying they were your worst nightmare to deal with as a cop

But I don't really understand why you posted if it isn't true and I'm obviously not alone in reading it that way
rather than bat back and forth check your messages also Rugbymat
Old Jun 14th 2013, 5:02 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
At one point many people were wrongly convinced that this incident was linked with the ice cream in Rome incident because the two had been linked in a Spanish newspaper. It turned out that it was simply poor reporting /translation and there is no link.

It seems to me that there are two camps posting here, one is convinced that the British diners did nothing wrong and it's all the fault of the Spanish and the other saying that as we don't know the full story we can't make up our minds.

I have no idea where "restaurant that you are defending to the hilt" or "Desperately seeking anything to excuse the Spanish" or "sheer desperation to believe the Spanish" have come from.

People here are just making stuff up.

Spot on.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 5:15 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Yes but had the murderer been tippling the blackberry wine? We need someone like Stevie on twitter to do a bit of digging
It is usually elderberry wine.

Old Jun 14th 2013, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

No the culprit is Compo that's last of the summer wine
Old Jun 14th 2013, 5:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bobd22
No the culprit is Compo that's last of the summer wine
All this blood, guts and violence is too much for me.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by me me
All this blood, guts and violence is too much for me.