Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:14 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

We have the same experiances as Mitzyboy
The phone with in days and the ADSL no problems with electric or water, our car tax is less than Mitzyboy. We both had to work in the UK to live, and we didnt have mega life styles and a mega mortgage, infact we had a house that was almost paid for, but the council tax and the excessive heating and lighting cost was the downfall.
The doctor well I have been here a year and I can make my self understood, and we dont live in a tourist place yet most of the doctors speak english a little, I havent had to use one yet, but my best friend a spanish lady no english spoken, had taken me to the hospital with her to show me what we can have, she had a mamagramme yearly she is 45 her appointment was for 12.15 she was seen at 12.15, she was in the hospital whe had a small opperation the care was fantastic she had a room to herself with a bathroom I commentated is the private ? no this is social
I had a good wage rise after a promotion more work more stress and after tax I came out just 25 pounds more per week, my job was according to my boss my life, that was the final straw, we had been planing to move in the future, and that gave us the push, we love our life here.
I am sorry it wasnt for your family, but I can honestly say we couldnt afford to live in the UK on what we do here.