Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:24 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What is the Chancellor on????

Originally Posted by jdr
chrisw, I have merged the threads and deleted the double posts for you. ;-)
I`m just going for a lay down, phew.
Thanks jdr, I 'm glad one of us knows what they are doing!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:26 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I understood it was only for 4x4's post 2001.
Yep, that's me Rugbymatt!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:35 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

Talking Re: What is the Chancellor on????

Originally Posted by Lionda
Sorry - think I started the cake thing Well today I am eating FISH - very healthy and doesn't put any weight on so no guilty complex Been nibbling on fishsticks, had kippers for lunch and cooked a fish curry for dinner with Quinoa.

As for the budget - well, I think you have said it all
Hi Lionda!
I wondered when you were going to own up for the cake thing! Good idea, grilled fish, salad, and chocolate sauce on the fish! ha Ha Got you back!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:35 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the Chancellor on????

Originally Posted by chrisw
Hi Lionda!
I wondered when you were going to own up for the cake thing! Good idea, grilled fish, salad, and chocolate sauce on the fish! ha Ha Got you back!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:07 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Just got my car tax bill for this year, €37.50 FOR THE YEAR excuse me while I laugh. Diesel only 89c per litre
Excuse ME Im off to be sick,we have our two cars so that will be £600 a year,its just madness,and then they are going to start charging for the use of the roads,already are in some area,s, Goodness knows where it end ,I think we just may has well hand all our salaries in to the goverment and let them hand us back tokens to live on,because time they have finished its getting less and less ,
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

Smile Re: Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Originally Posted by jandy44
Excuse ME Im off to be sick,we have our two cars so that will be £600 a year,its just madness,and then they are going to start charging for the use of the roads,already are in some area,s, Goodness knows where it end ,I think we just may has well hand all our salaries in to the goverment and let them hand us back tokens to live on,because time they have finished its getting less and less ,
Hi jandy!
If you handed all your money over to the Government, what makes you think they would give you any tokens back? Probably tell you you have to pay them a bit more! It's crazy! Now don't start me off again! :curse:
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, that's me Rugbymatt!
OH.

Sorry!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:25 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

OH.

Sorry!
Esta bien!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Esta bien!
Mine is a 2000 so I'm all clear, cant understand why there isnt even any consideration for people who HAVE to drive 4x4's!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:42 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

Mine is a 2000 so I'm all clear, cant understand why there isnt even any consideration for people who HAVE to drive 4x4's!
That's either perfect timing Rugbymatt, or you've fed a back hander to the chancellor to fix the date at 2001!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:44 pm
Straw Man.

That's either perfect timing Rugbymatt, or you've fed a back hander to the chancellor to fix the date at 2001!
I wish it was either!

It was the best one for the money I had, and a lovely one it is, always been a Landrover man.

Soooooo glad I'm not anymore!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:57 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

The whole things a bag of sh!te ..... I was bought up in a village which was surrounded by hills in the midst of Warwickshire. Consequently many people had, and still have 4 x 4's. They need them, as farmers, and also to get out of the place in inclement weather. I remember the only way my dad could get to see my mum in hospital one year was by borrowing a 4 x 4 as he was snowed in.

Vets, doctors, all these people need them. And who will pay these extra charges eventually. You and me ... well, you will anyway, I've buggered off!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:00 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
And who will pay these extra charges eventually. You and me ... well, you will anyway, I've buggered off!!!
Thanks!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:01 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

Thumbs up Re: Has anyone heard about the PIGGIN Budget? ?*$

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The whole things a bag of sh!te ..... I was bought up in a village which was surrounded by hills in the midst of Warwickshire. Consequently many people had, and still have 4 x 4's. They need them, as farmers, and also to get out of the place in inclement weather. I remember the only way my dad could get to see my mum in hospital one year was by borrowing a 4 x 4 as he was snowed in.

Vets, doctors, all these people need them. And who will pay these extra charges eventually. You and me ... well, you will anyway, I've buggered off!!!
Left to pick up the pieces again!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:03 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Left to pick up the pieces again!

Evacuate .... evacuate .... evacuate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.