Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Happy Thread!!

The Happy Thread!!

Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Happy Thread!!

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
need winding!
bend over......
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Come back Grazy, all is forgiven!!

Seriously guys, do we have to always be an arse on here??
you taking them there happy pill now then
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
you taking them there happy pill now then
I am trying to make a happy place for people to come and feel happy, and some people are trying to make it an unhappy place!!

Now you of course, your always welcome to my happy place.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

I am trying to make a happy place for people to come and feel happy, and some people are trying to make it an unhappy place!!

Now you of course, your always welcome to my happy place.
why thank you kind sir.......i always like a happy and positive thread
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:57 pm
Straw Man.

why thank you kind sir.......i always like a happy and positive thread
How can a thread be unhappy with you on it eh?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Cheer up ....
shake shake shake shake
Hi Mitzyboy,

Have got some time to type.. Or Just found ten fingers...

Was on the forum about two years ago, just before I moved out to Spain in January 2005 so its a bit strange being back...!

Forgot log in and password, so re-invented myself!

I do notice i do a lot of !!! Cant end a sentence properly obviously!!! See done it again. How is Oliva, I loved Gandia, stayed for a long weekend there. Now live in Polop (oh yes) near BeniDOOM!. Very hot and my dogs are panting like hot dogs do....

Oh well will have a Tinto de Verano and cool down.. or should i give it to the dogs...

No competition me thinks.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Be friggin cheerful you lot!!!!

Happy talk, keep talking happy talk
Talk about things you like to do
You got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream
How you gonna have a dream come true?
Talk about the moon floating in the sky
Looking at a lily on the lake
Talk about a bird learning how to fly
Making all the music he can make!
How you come not have a dream come true?
Talk about the sparrow looking like a toy
Peeking through the branches of a tree
Talk about the girl, talk about the boy
Counting all the ripples on the sea
Talk about the boy saying to the girl
Golly, baby, I'm a lucky cuss
Talk about the girl saying to the boy
You an' me is lucky to be us
If you don't talk happy, and you never have dream
Then you'll never have a dream come true!
It's good idea, you like? Ah ah ah!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

How can a thread be unhappy with you on it eh?
when i'm having a bloody good moan :curse:
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:01 pm
Straw Man.

Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

when i'm having a bloody good moan :curse:

Moan Away... Whatever... How very dare you!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
I do notice i do a lot of !!! Cant end a sentence properly obviously!!! See done it again. How is Oliva, I loved Gandia, stayed for a long weekend there. Now live in Polop (oh yes) near BeniDOOM!. Very hot and my dogs are panting like hot dogs do....
Ahhhhh Pollops to you
Welcome back, why so long?

That was way before I moved here
Olivas fine, but very hot at the moment up in the early thirties even now
I pop down to Benidorm from time to time for a night out .... We have friends who stay in a top floor apartment on Pontiente end

Last edited by jdr; Jul 25th 2007 at 6:36 pm. Reason: put in tag that mitzy cut off.... doh
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:03 pm
Senior Moment

You always have to upstage me
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

haha oh what was that DJ's name the little man i could never stand...david something?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Moan Away... Whatever... How very dare you!
hello sarah, ohh noo i'd never moan on this thread...it's the happy thread
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:08 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

haha oh what was that DJ's name the little man i could never stand...david something?
Hamilton?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.