Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Same Difference

Happy Birthday Same Difference

Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Same Difference

Happy birthday girl, I noticed you are a year old today, which to be honest explains a hell of a lot about your posts.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:29 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Birthday Same Difference

Happy Birthday ....pretty good typer for one.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:31 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Happy birthday girl, I noticed you are a year old today, which to be honest explains a hell of a lot about your posts.
Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Happy Birthday ....pretty good typer for one.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday xxx
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I cant see this ending nice.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:26 am

I cant see this ending nice.
You started it!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You started it!
I DID NOT YOU CHEEKY MINX!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:30 am

I DID NOT YOU CHEEKY MINX!
You started this thread matey, not me
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:32 am
Straw Man.

You started this thread matey, not me
You decided to announce to the world when you B day was!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:37 am

Where did I announce that then?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:38 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

So did I, but not one of you noticed, barstewards!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:38 am

Originally Posted by mikeoc
So did I, but not one of you noticed, barstewards!
When was it your birthday?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:44 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

When was it your birthday?
Monday
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:47 am
Straw Man.

Monday
I have rectified the problem.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:49 am

Monday
Happy Birthday for last Monday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.