Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Handyman and cleaner wanted

Handyman and cleaner wanted

Old Aug 6th 2016, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Ampasand is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Handyman and cleaner wanted

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a good, honest, reliable handyman for irregular but necessary work. Can be Spanish but if speaks Dngkish would be great in or around the Ayamonte area. Also a cleaner ? Thanks very much
Old Aug 6th 2016, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Handyman and cleaner wanted

Originally Posted by Ampasand
Hi there. Can anyone recommend a good, honest, reliable handyman for irregular but necessary work. Can be Spanish but if speaks Dngkish would be great in or around the Ayamonte area. Also a cleaner ? Thanks very much
I can wholehearted recommend my man friday Manuel Cazorla Segura. I have not yet found anything that he cannot do and do really well. I have his mobile number but I am reluctant to publish it on an open forum if you are interested PM me. His Spanglish has come on leaps and bounds in the years we have worked together and we are always able to come to an understanding of my requirements and how it can be achieved using Spanish materials and methods.
There are also a couple of English gentlemen who are also capable and reliable but again the open forum is not the place for email addresses or mobile numbers. If you go to Monday Club at the shop on Lomas around 18.00 any Monday and ask for Bill or Dave one or other is sure to be there.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Hi. Thank you very much for your great reply. Just joined this so do t know how to PM you. Should I give you my number.?

Tried to press on your name to send you message but this message came up - The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts. so not sure how to contact you by pm but would love his phone number

Last edited by Ampasand; Aug 6th 2016 at 7:37 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ampasand
Hi. Thank you very much for your great reply. Just joined this so do t know how to PM you. Should I give you my number.?

Tried to press on your name to send you message but this message came up - The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts. so not sure how to contact you by pm but would love his phone number
Just make a couple more posts and you should be able to pm.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Oh ok. Thanks.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

So we have had a house here for 14 years but don't come as often as we would like but really need someone reliable as a handyman and a builder poss someone who understands the pool and a cleaner but don't want to go through a management agency

Last edited by Ampasand; Aug 6th 2016 at 8:09 pm. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Old Aug 8th 2016, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute

You should speak with Manolo in ComfortServi. They are serious, reliable and reasonable rates. Many British use them.