hANDY mANNY

Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

fadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the rough
Default hANDY mANNY

Hello everyone.
my sons's bday is in a few months and I have been searching for some Handy Manny tools for him cause he loves the show. He is only going to be 2 so I am looking for the soft plush ones. I know the Disney Store at one time carried all 7 plush tools in red plush toolbox. I stupidly did not pick it up at the time. It was months and months ago and I wasnt thinking of his bday. I am looking to see if perhaps anyone has kids that have outgrown this toy or perhaps dont play with it anymore and would be willing to sell or pass it along. I have found Handy Manny by some magic a few weeks ago at the disney store.
(and yes I saw one of the tools in plush at Carrefour. but that is it. I would like a whole set)
take care! weird request i know

ps. i have been trying to win one on ebay for like a month and havent been able to win an auction yet)
Old Sep 16th 2011, 11:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hANDY mANNY

Originally Posted by fadingstarlight
Hello everyone.
my sons's bday is in a few months and I have been searching for some Handy Manny tools for him cause he loves the show. He is only going to be 2 so I am looking for the soft plush ones. I know the Disney Store at one time carried all 7 plush tools in red plush toolbox. I stupidly did not pick it up at the time. It was months and months ago and I wasnt thinking of his bday. I am looking to see if perhaps anyone has kids that have outgrown this toy or perhaps dont play with it anymore and would be willing to sell or pass it along. I have found Handy Manny by some magic a few weeks ago at the disney store.
(and yes I saw one of the tools in plush at Carrefour. but that is it. I would like a whole set)
take care! weird request i know

ps. i have been trying to win one on ebay for like a month and havent been able to win an auction yet)
Amazon UK.

Graham
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Amazon UK.

Graham
Or Amazon.es
Old Sep 16th 2011, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

You might have to pay a bit more.Xmas is coming and usually prices of popular items go up in online auctions.

Ive seen the little ones around here with their little school bags.with handy manny on it.Cute.