Hairdressing

Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of
Default Hairdressing

Hi

I know the job situation is not very good everywhere, However does anyone know if there are jobs available for hairdressers on the costa del sol.
Thanks in advance

Forgot to add, i was Miss Naughty you may remember my dramas had to change my name as forgot password and changed email since then.
We have decided to try spain again lol xxx

Last edited by missbad; Jul 26th 2009 at 11:52 pm. Reason: Forgot to add
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:16 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdressing

Originally Posted by missbad
Hi

I know the job situation is not very good everywhere, However does anyone know if there are jobs available for hairdressers on the costa del sol.
Thanks in advance

Forgot to add, i was Miss Naughty you may remember my dramas had to change my name as forgot password and changed email since then.
We have decided to try spain again lol xxx
Well good luck on your second time around
There are a huge amount of hairdressers around, I'm always suprised when another one opens and seems to do good trade. So I guess there will be jobs around, but will you be able to chat to the customers in Spanish, thats the question?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
There are a huge amount of hairdressers around, I'm always suprised when another one opens and seems to do good trade. So I guess there will be jobs around, but will you be able to chat to the customers in Spanish, thats the question?
Hi

Still trying to learn bits of the language, Not easy for me lol i still struggle with English lol x
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

we just had a new salon/beauticians opened in Javea

(one of the other salons seems to have lost most of their staff!)

it's english run but a lot of the staff speak spanish
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:04 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny enough I was watching a program about Robert Calvin, He opened up a new place in Marbella, Very fancy like. Even in tough times people still want their hair cut.

Oh and welcome back
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I have heard that beauty and hair are still going strong as people still find money to do their hair.

I suppose it will be a case of taking my portfolio and showing what i can do.

Thanks for all your views and advice x
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:52 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=missbad;7787537]Hi

I have heard that beauty and hair are still going strong as people still find money to do their hair.

I suppose it will be a case of taking my portfolio and showing what i can do[quote]

The Spanish ladies are very particular about their hair

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 27th 2009 at 12:11 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:56 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mitzyboy;7787643]
Hi

I suppose it will be a case of taking my portfolio and showing what i can do.

The Spanish ladies are very particular about their hair

Oi you - stop messing the quotes up
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sam Greenfield;7787656]

Oi you - stop messing the quotes up
His hair got in his eyes. lol
Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:03 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jdr;7788019]
Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
His hair got in his eyes. lol
PMSL
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:44 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious to know what is the typical cost of a Spanish short back and sides these days.
Last time I went in the UK it was one and a tanner,(plus something for the weekend sir),..since when, through working long hours in the middle of nowhere, I have not been inclined to waste either valuable time or money travelling anywhere for a haircut,......instead, letting anyone reasonably handy with a pair of scissors,(and some not) to do the job.
Still, even now have a fast growing full head of hair which I'm happy to let er indoors deal with as best she can.
One day I shall have to sit down with my calculator and try to work out just how much I saved over the years,.....quite a pretty penny in cash alone I would imagine.....
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Just curious to know what is the typical cost of a Spanish short back and sides these days.
Last time I went in the UK it was one and a tanner,(plus something for the weekend sir),..since when, through working long hours in the middle of nowhere, I have not been inclined to waste either valuable time or money travelling anywhere for a haircut,......instead, letting anyone reasonably handy with a pair of scissors,(and some not) to do the job.
Still, even now have a fast growing full head of hair which I'm happy to let er indoors deal with as best she can.
One day I shall have to sit down with my calculator and try to work out just how much I saved over the years,.....quite a pretty penny in cash alone I would imagine.....
Lol, When i see a picture of your haircut i can judge if your wife has done a good job. Or is really making you like a numpty to save you from all the pretty ladies out there!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:20 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, When i see a picture of your haircut i can judge if your wife has done a good job. Or is really making you like a numpty to save you from all the pretty ladies out there!!!!
Can promise you I've never gone short,.......maybe thats down to having more spare cash to give them a treat........
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Can promise you I've never gone short,.......maybe thats down to having more spare cash to give them a treat........
Naughty lol
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:31 pm
On the road again.

When you look at some of the birds these super-rich, comb-over and syrup of fig type guys pull,........somehow I dont think a fancy hair-do is a ladies top priority when weighing up the form.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.