Reload this Page >

Hairdresser near Jerez

Hairdresser near Jerez

Old Mar 13th 2011, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

sophieengle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hairdresser near Jerez

Hi All,

I am getting married in Arcos de la frontera on 9th July 2011 and am desperately looking for a hairdresser. All the hairdressers i've been quoted are so expensive I cant believe it. (approx 250 euros). Can anyone recommend a hairdresser near Arcos/Jerez who charges reasonable prices? Would be so grateful for any response.

Thank you so much,

Sophie
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdresser near Jerez

Originally Posted by sophieengle
Hi All,

I am getting married in Arcos de la frontera on 9th July 2011 and am desperately looking for a hairdresser. All the hairdressers i've been quoted are so expensive I cant believe it. (approx 250 euros). Can anyone recommend a hairdresser near Arcos/Jerez who charges reasonable prices? Would be so grateful for any response.

Thank you so much,

Sophie
That's normal for a wedding haircut and styling, my OH paid the same

The other option is to just get a normal haircut, dont tell them you are getting married - and style it yourself
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

I've heard people do it for much less but just cant find a name. I dont need a cut - literally wash and style. I could be dishonest but it would be so obvious its just not worth the risk. Thanks though..
Old Mar 13th 2011, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

If you're getting married in Arcos don't you want a hairdresser there?

There are literally hundreds of hairdressers in Jerez, I wouldn't know where to begin re a recommendation.

The cheapest ones tend to be the ones in the barriadas. I pay 8 euros for a cut/blow dry and 25 euros for a full head of highlights/blowdry.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Yes a hairdresser in Arcos would be even better but as Jerez is bigger I thought it'd be easier to find a mobile hairdresser. Thats great that there are so many but from the UK they're very very hard to find! There are no websites and phone numbers so if you could send me any details then i'd be so grateful! Help!
Old Mar 14th 2011, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Yes a hairdresser in Arcos would be even better but as Jerez is bigger I thought it'd be easier to find a mobile hairdresser. Thats great that there are so many but from the UK they're very very hard to find! There are no websites and phone numbers so if you could send me any details then i'd be so grateful! Help!
Just to clarify....you're not referring to English speaking hairdresssers are you? That will whittle your options down from circa 1000 to very very few indeed.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

No they dont need to speak english. My mum is portuguese and she can translate!
Old Mar 14th 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

No they dont need to speak english. My mum is portuguese and she can translate!
Then your options are virtually endless! I don't know the hairdressers in Arcos (but a quick Paginas Amarillas search will throw up loads). If you still want Jerez then I know loads.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Great - ive had a look and there are several hairdressers in arcos but im looking for a mobile one. Jerez is only 20 mins away so if you have any names or phone numbers for mobile hairdressers whether in arcos or jerez i would be very grateful. Soph x