Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This guy aint right in the head!!

This guy aint right in the head!!

Old May 28th 2008, 7:07 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default This guy aint right in the head!!

A certain member was having a nosy round BE and sent me this link he saw.......I just had to put it on here.

What a weirdo.............

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLi...9%20May%202008
Old May 28th 2008, 7:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This guy aint right in the head!!

[QUOTE=Same Difference;6403013]A certain member was having a nosy round BE and sent me this link he saw.......I just had to put it on here.

What a weirdo.............

[url]http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/sex-with-car.aspx?date

One of the uk papers had an article yesterday...this woman had 'married' a wall but was cheating on it with a 'fence'.....weirdo's!!!

Now't as stange as folk!!!!
Old May 28th 2008, 7:40 am

There aint half some strange people about!!
Old May 28th 2008, 7:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
There aint half some strange people about!!
Yeah...too true, have to head to work but i'll try and find the offending article and post it....she looks like a bag of spanners so maybe a wall was her best offer
Old May 28th 2008, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yeah...too true, have to head to work but i'll try and find the offending article and post it....she looks like a bag of spanners so maybe a wall was her best offer

Looking forward to reading it!
Old May 28th 2008, 8:32 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh there definately are some strange people around - i hope he practises safe sex and uses a condom - we could be overrun with little beetles
Old May 28th 2008, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Yeh there definately are some strange people around - i hope he practises safe sex and uses a condom - we could be overrun with little beetles
Good one Sam!!
Old May 28th 2008, 9:35 am
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't VW beetles have really tiny exhaust pipes ?
Old May 28th 2008, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by El Capitan
Don't VW beetles have really tiny exhaust pipes ?
I wouldnt know..........

Is there something you want to tell us?

Last edited by Same Difference; May 28th 2008 at 9:40 am.
Old May 28th 2008, 9:39 am
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would know..........

Is there something you want to tell us?
(a) thanks for clarifying the would or would not Mind boggles at how to interpret the original.

(b) no

Last edited by El Capitan; May 28th 2008 at 9:43 am.
Old May 28th 2008, 9:41 am

(a) is there a "not" missing?

(b) no
Yep it was missing and now been edited!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:57 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

(a) thanks for clarifying the would or would not Mind boggles at how to interpret the original.

(b) no

Old May 28th 2008, 10:57 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Yep it was missing and now been edited!
Bet you would sneek in the drivers seat and rev the engine right up just as he reached the point of no return He was making love to the front of the car for six months then found out the engine was in the back But you car not blame him
Old May 28th 2008, 11:42 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

I love the fact he hasnt told his mother yet but has had an article published about it in a magazine!! Hmm. Guess his mum will find out now!

I bet that guy would be mortified if he wrote his car off lol. He'd probably have a funeral for it and everything.. (sorry her)
Old May 28th 2008, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Bet you would sneek in the drivers seat and rev the engine right up just as he reached the point of no return He was making love to the front of the car for six months then found out the engine was in the back But you car not blame him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.