Gutsy

Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:43 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gutsy

Something tells me I´m going to get banned very soon, so goodbye to everyone. Hope you´ve enjoyed the various discussions, it´s been fun.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gutsy

Don't be daft!

If you have nothing to hide then fine, if there is nothing behind some of your posts and recommendations then its fine....

Jur, you need to relax a little and understand that sometimes people are simple taking the piss................
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:51 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't be daft!

If you have nothing to hide then fine, if there is nothing behind some of your posts and recommendations then its fine....

Jur, you need to relax a little and understand that sometimes people are simple taking the piss................
My problem lies by a moderator who refuses to view my side because another member did not inform him correctly. But I cannot discuss that openly because it´s against the rules. An explanation would be nice though. Goodbye.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Then pm the Mod and sort it out, or pm Sue and ask her to mediate. It can be sorted.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Then pm the Mod and sort it out, or pm Sue and ask her to mediate. It can be sorted.
I agree........
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:30 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Relax even moderators are moderated.

Then they become normal members.

I`m sure the Admin will resolve the situation, if you`ve done nothin wrong, don`t worry.

Don`t forget this is only a forum, you live in Spain, you don`t really need to spend time here, there are better things to do in Spain than sit in front of a PC, even with the wounderful members of BE.

Last edited by livit; Jun 16th 2009 at 8:33 am.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:33 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Something tells me I´m going to get banned very soon, so goodbye to everyone. Hope you´ve enjoyed the various discussions, it´s been fun.
Just very quickly as at work and busy after a long weekend away but I do hope you stay Jur, you put some very interesting info on here, good advice and always repond to posters question if and when you are able to. We need people like you on the thread !!

Whilst I am on a big thanks to the mods for the Ayamonte Club and the work put in to sort out the previous topics - much appreciated. You do an excellent job and it is certainly not an easy task and not one I, or many others, would or could do. Evidence of this is that nobody has stepped forward to volunteer for the responsibilty for the Ayamonte Club. No digs here at all as I am a prime example - not willing or able to but I do hope somebody will.

We have family at our house this week and they are having a great time and say the gardens (M2 Lomas de Esuri) are looking very neat and lush and they can see many improvements on the site since last year, out there myself early July and can't wait.

BTW..manzana means apple, what else does it mean to represent the cluster of houses, ages ago somebody told me "block" but my Spanish teacher says no, it only means apple ??

Take care all

Mel
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
(snip)
BTW..manzana means apple, what else does it mean to represent the cluster of houses, ages ago somebody told me "block" but my Spanish teacher says no, it only means apple ??
1. An apple. (f)
2. Block of houses bounded on every side by a street; square. (f)
3. Knob of a sword. (Antique) (f)

(spanishdict.com)
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:00 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
1. An apple. (f)
2. Block of houses bounded on every side by a street; square. (f)
3. Knob of a sword. (Antique) (f)

(spanishdict.com)
manzana de la discordia - bone of contention

manzana - measure of land = 1.75 acres - (central american)
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
Relax even moderators are moderated.

Then they become normal members.

I`m sure the Admin will resolve the situation, if you`ve done nothin wrong, don`t worry.

Don`t forget this is only a forum, you live in Spain, you don`t really need to spend time here, there are better things to do in Spain than sit in front of a PC, even with the wounderful members of BE.
If you are referring to me, then I did not get moderated, myself and another mod left because we did not agree with a decision made by the new owners that live far away from Europe.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:18 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Lynnxa and Fionamw.....many thanks, I will sound very clever at my Spanish class tonight - that will suprise the others !!

JDR - could you have a change of heart and mod for Ayamonte Club please, glad you still contribute as you give lots of "free beer" but we could do with an experienced mod. Owners of the site.......please re-think !

Ta to all

Mel
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Lynnxa and Fionamw.....many thanks, I will sound very clever at my Spanish class tonight - that will suprise the others !!

JDR - could you have a change of heart and mod for Ayamonte Club please, glad you still contribute as you give lots of "free beer" but we could do with an experienced mod. Owners of the site.......please re-think !

Ta to all

Mel
Thanks for the thoughts Mel, but I am an old git stuck in my ways and traditions and once I have made my mind up it stays. ;-) ;-)
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Ta to all

Mel
tell your teacher to get a good dictionary
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:35 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
My problem lies by a moderator who refuses to view my side because another member did not inform him correctly. But I cannot discuss that openly because it´s against the rules. An explanation would be nice though. Goodbye.
We did discuss it with you.

Thread Closed

Sue