Guainos Bajo

Old May 8th 2006, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Linken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really nice
Question Guainos Bajo

My husband and I will be staying in Guainos Bajo while we property hunt in the Adra/Berja/Albunol area in early July. I believe that Guainos Baja is approx 3km or so from the town of Adra, but can anyone tell me what is actually in Guainos Bajo, ie restaurants, bars, shops. If we are out and about driving during the day visiting properties, it would be nice just to be able to walk to a bar for a drink or a meal in the evening rather than drive into Adra.
Old May 8th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guainos Bajo

Hi Lin

Not a lot, go into Adra, there is a chinese opposite the harbour, or hit LA rabita where you can go to Sergio's where my friends daughter is a waitress (Abie)
It is quite small where you will be staying but I have never walked along the seaside part as it is on the main road that we drive along to get to Adra beware of the radar trap as well, a C5 usually parked on one side or the other with the police around the corner pulling the vehicles up. Will take you about 50 minutes from Almeria.

pwwm