Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Growth Retirement Pension

Growth Retirement Pension

Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

daveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant future
Default Growth Retirement Pension

I wonder how many Ex Pat's no , that if you have one of the above pensions, and you don't contribute any Income Tax in the U.K. then you cannot keep contributing to this pension.
They won't tell you that, the only way I found out was I wanted to start paying it standing order through my Spanish Bank , I had already told them I was moving to Spain, but I contributed for a year before they told me that I could n't do so, I wonder what would have happened if I had claimed ? who knows! but if there is a way of not paying out, what is yours you can bet that they will find it.
If anyone requires any more details send me a private message and I will reply.
Regards :scared: