Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Grammar? now it is back to school.

Grammar? now it is back to school.

Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grammar? now it is back to school.

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
On the spelling, I agree. Could not understand the rest of it.
Sorry guys, it is grammar, not grammer. Hope it makes you feel good about yourselves, keeping on with these rediculous spelling posts...

It doesnt mean your clever, just anal
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
Just cut and paste everything, works great for me.

My spelling may be shite, but at least I don't pretend to be something other than I am and I never pretested anybodies abilities.

Others I'm afraid are less insecure and dishonest.

Or their just a bit mental.
And how am I pretending to be someone other than I am?

I made a point I thought it was important to be made because what the OP wrote was misleading.

I only give opinions where I have experience of the matter, I do not simply google search unlike some others. Sometimes I use google to back up an opinion I already held.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
keeping on with these rediculous spelling posts...
Love it! Love it!

It doesnt mean your clever,
Perfectly correct, just means they can spell correctly.

Last edited by agoreira; Dec 13th 2009 at 8:30 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 1:32 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

I have not mentioned any one person, but the few off topic responses seem to indicate to most readers who I refer too.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

johnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nicejohnnycakes is just really nice

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Cricketman,
All the reports I have read say that there is a new Spanish grammar and that the standards have been taken from all over the Spanish world.

Reading your answer you seem to know more about this new book than any news agency.
Well done on your achievement.
I love your technique for discrediting completely valid comments. I too shall use unfounded thinly veiled sarcastic comments to discredit whomever opposes my views in the future.

Well done on your achievement.

The only post worth reading in this thread is this one:
No grammar rules are changing, this book will make no difference if you are learning Spanish in Spain.

It aims to capture all the different variaties of speaking Spanish around the world including the slightly different grammer they'd use in parts of Mexico etc..

This book will only help if you're planning on going to live in the Americas, otherwise stick with a normal Spanish dictionary/grammar book
Which is the truth.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:29 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

You could apply your first sentence to many people.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by johnnycakes

The only post worth reading in this thread is this one:

Which is the truth.
Thanks you for your support.

Ignorant people are always the ones quickest to rubbish other peopleĀ“s opinions
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:26 pm
Banned

Ignorant people are always the ones quickest to rubbish other peopleĀ“s opinions
Ain't that true.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
the standards have been taken from all over the Spanish world.
I didn't know they still had an empire?