Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Graceless in defeat!!

Graceless in defeat!!

Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Graceless in defeat!!

We wuz robbed!! The best team lost!! The ref wore red and had a No 12 on his back.

Actually sounded like a reasonably equal if a little dour match, the lad Richards giving away a Penalty - saved by Schmeichel!!!. Only for Fabregas to sneak in a flukey winner on 80 mins - He's not read the same script I have!!!!

Schmeichel nearly got the equaliser in stoppage time - forcing a save when he got his head to the ball after coming up for a corner!!

So by way of a surprise it was "one nil to the Arsenal"

Now the bad news is it's Bristol City away on Weds in the league Cup - should be a formality we'll see!!!

LB

PS
C'mon City!!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graceless in defeat!!

I........................don't care.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I........................don't care.
I can live with that.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I can live with that.
Good.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

We wuz robbed!! The best team lost!! The ref wore red and had a No 12 on his back.

Actually sounded like a reasonably equal if a little dour match, the lad Richards giving away a Penalty - saved by Schmeichel!!!. Only for Fabregas to sneak in a flukey winner on 80 mins - He's not read the same script I have!!!!

Schmeichel nearly got the equaliser in stoppage time - forcing a save when he got his head to the ball after coming up for a corner!!

Now the bad news is it's Bristol City away on Weds in the league Cup - should be a formality we'll see!!!

LB

PS
C'mon City!!!!!!
We, the REDs will beat the Hotspurs tomoz watch and see 4.00 pm uk time!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:28 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

LB

PS
C'mon City!!!!!!

(SMUG MODE ON)
Read the third paragraph, third line down of post No 8 from the following thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475232

Now write down the following 100 times:
"Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong"
(SMUG MODE OFF)
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:58 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
(SMUG MODE ON)
Read the third paragraph, third line down of post No 8 from the following thread:

(SMUG MODE OFF)
I would love to give you more karma, but sent you some from another thread
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by derbyflan
(SMUG MODE ON)

(SMUG MODE OFF)
Well, predicting a slip up at the Emirates hardly constitutes massive football knowledge - just common sense! Alas, drunk on the anihilation of Utd I did temporarily believe!!

Fair do's though you got it spot on - I am not worthy.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I would love to give you more karma, but sent you some from another thread
Who's side are you on????
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:22 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's side are you on????
Yours my dear, but I was amused at Fruities comment
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:23 pm
Straw Man.

Its just not cricket!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong, Flan knows football. He was right and I was wrong,
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its just not cricket!
Your sporting knowledge has no bounds!!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:31 pm
Straw Man.

Your sporting knowledge has no bounds!!!
I scare myself sometimes.........but then I'm quite a nasty guy and pretty stupid to boot.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you eaten something leighbloke that is repeating on you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.