Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Got a date,sort of!

Got a date,sort of!

Old May 13th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default Got a date,sort of!

Well we now know we shall be moving out to Spain in the 1st week of July.......just thought i would let you lot know as thats what most people on here do when they know when they r going !
So many things to do, you dont relise til it gets closer!
Old May 13th 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got a date,sort of!

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Well we now know we shall be moving out to Spain in the 1st week of July.......just thought i would let you lot know as thats what most people on here do when they know when they r going !
where are you going?
We are going the last week in June to Benalmadena.
Old May 13th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Hello,
We are going to a place called Crevillente,which is about half hour from Alicante,i have heard of where you are going but not too sure where it is..........where do u live at the moment?
Old May 14th 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Hello,
We are going to a place called Crevillente,which is about half hour from Alicante,i have heard of where you are going but not too sure where it is..........where do u live at the moment?
Near Newcastle. Benalmadena is near Marbella on the Costa Del Sol
Old May 14th 2007, 11:49 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Things to do, places to go and peeps to see, you will be very busy between now and the 1st July. Good luck hope it all goes well for you.
Old May 14th 2007, 11:50 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
where are you going?

Hi pwblackbelt, the same to you as I said to himnher. Good Luck.
Old May 14th 2007, 12:05 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations,I hope your move is succesfull,we will be a few months yet,have you got a house etc.I wish you all the best
Old May 14th 2007, 12:10 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
where are you going?
Hi Pwblackbelt,not long to go,I wish you all the best with the move,seems like everyone is on their way,Good Luck.............
Old May 14th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

skippernicky is on a distinguished road

Good luck to you Both. Looking to set up a buying trip mid july myself
Old May 14th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well with the move guys
Have fun xxxx
Old May 14th 2007, 6:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
Not that far from us, there is a good road Crevillente to Torrevieja, which actually takes you to the HUGE Carrefour hypermarket.. Good luck for your move.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the good luck wishes,everyone needs a bit of luck and the rest you can make happen. Mike i actually know that carrefoure (spelt it wrong i know!)store you are on about,there is one nr Crevillente,well Elche it is in,good shops that sell everything.Cant believe the amount of people on here that are also moving out there or going for a viewing visit!!!We will all be out there one day!
Keep the replies coming in,its a good read!
Old May 14th 2007, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Best wishes and the best of luck to you all We hope to be following pw as soon as the house is sold
Old May 14th 2007, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kaylee
Best wishes and the best of luck to you all We hope to be following pw as soon as the house is sold
Thanks to all for the good thoughts and wishes. We are both getting very excited now and we are running around like mad tying ends up and training people to run our Uk based business.
We will be out on 25th May to view a property to rent out.It looks good though so we will more than likely have a place to stay (permanent address) to get our NEI numbers, bank accounts etc etc,
(all the neccessary boring cr*p)
Things are looking so bright I am gonna need some shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a song...ha ha
Thanks everyone