Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

got appointments with

got appointments with

Old Apr 15th 2007, 11:08 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got appointments with

Originally Posted by jeanc
Got appointments with 3 different estate agents when we come to Torrevieja on 27th. Got any good tips on how to handle them if they get too pushy? Or are they quite easy going as a rule?
I think everything you have heard is right , and even on the Torrevieja area , beneath the surface all is not as it appears , the agents wont tell you this of course ..

So my tips are.

Dont believe all they tell you..
Take 20% of any price they say..
DO NOT pay a single deposit payment , when they pull the "Have others wanting to buy this one so best put a deposit down now,or you will lose it "
Remember Agents do NOT give a stuff about you !! They only want to earn commisions..

Its a buyers market so take your time , dont do anything hasty , and heed all the replys you have had , and you will be fine
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Default Re: got appointments with

Originally Posted by Big Pete
I think everything you have heard is right , and even on the Torrevieja area , beneath the surface all is not as it appears , the agents wont tell you this of course ..

So my tips are.

Dont believe all they tell you..
Take 20% of any price they say..
DO NOT pay a single deposit payment , when they pull the "Have others wanting to buy this one so best put a deposit down now,or you will lose it "
Remember Agents do NOT give a stuff about you !! They only want to earn commisions..

Its a buyers market so take your time , dont do anything hasty , and heed all the replys you have had , and you will be fine
Thanx everyone for your advice, have taken everything on board, think i'm ready to face em!!!