google earth

Old Dec 25th 2011, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default google earth

just messing about with my new phone and i see about 1/3 of esuri has been updated on google earth colours look really good should be pretty soon when the rest is updated,
Old Dec 25th 2011, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: google earth

Well spotted Mark
Old Jan 7th 2012, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mark donna
just messing about with my new phone and i see about 1/3 of esuri has been updated on google earth colours look really good should be pretty soon when the rest is updated,
Nice one....thanks..
Old Jan 8th 2012, 4:13 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
Nice one....thanks..
This is great, but the brightness/contrast is too high - Ive tried looking at help to change it, but nothing on the link. ANy ideas how to tone it down so we can see more detail please??
Old Jan 8th 2012, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mark donna
I have also been playing with Google Earth this weekend, and I have found a way to upload a flight I did over Costa Esuri last Summer. I can't attach the file to this post, because it is an un-supported file type. However, I have uploaded it to my website, and you should be able to download and run it from your PC, as long as you have Google Earth available on your PC. Double click the link below, and choose the run option, if prompted. It automatically starts Google Earth on your PC.

www.rjdawson.co.uk/esuri.kmz

Hope you enjoy the 'flight', and some of the still photos I took of the development are available in the Ayamonte Photograph Album Thread.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Bob.

It seems unusual that it is he old Google Earth images but Rago 1 is now on street view.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BobD
I have also been playing with Google Earth this weekend, and I have found a way to upload a flight I did over Costa Esuri last Summer. I can't attach the file to this post, because it is an un-supported file type. However, I have uploaded it to my website, and you should be able to download and run it from your PC, as long as you have Google Earth available on your PC. Double click the link below, and choose the run option, if prompted. It automatically starts Google Earth on your PC.

www.rjdawson.co.uk/esuri.kmz

Hope you enjoy the 'flight', and some of the still photos I took of the development are available in the Ayamonte Photograph Album Thread.
Since I posted this link, the view of my 'flight' has now been updated over Esuri by Google Earth with 2011 images, and Street View is also available along just about all the roads on Costa Esuri.