Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Golf Courses On The Costa Del Sol

Golf Courses On The Costa Del Sol

Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all
Default Golf Courses On The Costa Del Sol

Hi Everyone,
Just a couple of questions regarding the golf courses in alhurin and on the coast, Do we have to have a handicap to go to the courses around there? Also What are the average price for a round.

Hubby and i are currently playing on courses here in the uk and we have just started about 3 months with playing the sport, However we have been told that you need a handicap in Spain to play, i was wondering if this is the case.

All replies will be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:53 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Courses On The Costa Del Sol

Originally Posted by the sun is shining
Hi Everyone,
Just a couple of questions regarding the golf courses in alhurin and on the coast, Do we have to have a handicap to go to the courses around there? Also What are the average price for a round.

Hubby and i are currently playing on courses here in the uk and we have just started about 3 months with playing the sport, However we have been told that you need a handicap in Spain to play, i was wondering if this is the case.

All replies will be appreciated.

Thanks
I'm just arranging for a society to go out to the CB in March next year, and in general they have asked for a handicap certificate .... I suspect it will differ from course to course. Up in the Northern CB the average is about 60 - 70 euros a round, although dropping down to Alicante its down to about 40 euros. I suspect because of the proliferation of clubs on the CDS it will be pretty competitive

You can get discount rates and course information here as well as book on line:

http://www.golfspain.com/index2.htm
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm just arranging for a society to go out to the CB in March next year, and in general they have asked for a handicap certificate .... I suspect it will differ from course to course. Up in the Northern CB the average is about 60 - 70 euros a round, although dropping down to Alicante its down to about 40 euros. I suspect because of the proliferation of clubs on the CDS it will be pretty competitive

who cares they take all the water and need to be bulldozed
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Hi,
Thanks for your help? i have looked at the website and it is very helpful.