Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Golf in Almeria

Golf in Almeria

Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

Beverley1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Golf in Almeria

Hi does anyone out there no how much it costs to play golf in Almeria? And is it all pay to play or can you join as a member, we are very keen golfers and are hoping to move out to this part of Spain.

Many thanks

Beverley
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf in Almeria

Originally Posted by Beverley1
Hi does anyone out there no how much it costs to play golf in Almeria? And is it all pay to play or can you join as a member, we are very keen golfers and are hoping to move out to this part of Spain.

Many thanks

Beverley

Ahhh ... you've immediately come accross the same problem as me. Golf in Spain appears to be incredibly expensive if you are a regular. You can look to pay EUR 70 upwards for a round at the good clubs. Membership is nigh on impossible with long waiting lists and I've heard of strange deposits being paid running into thousands of euros.
I'm not in your area, but what I did notice on a recent trip is lots of golf societies which seem to play against each other. Have a look in the CB News or something like that and they are all listed at the back with reports.

I met a keen golfer who had just located to Oliva whilst I was out there last and he said he really struggles to get a game as he likes to play every week and just can't afford 300 euros a month for green fees.

Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf in Almeria

I do not have any knowledge re Golf but I do know there are course's at Almerimar, maybe try a search there.
Not so sure which part of Almeria you will be but Almerimar is about 30 minutes west of Almeria.

pwwm