Gibraltar

Old Feb 20th 2014, 4:48 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar

No, I am Spartacus !!

Fred since you started this thread has the UK FO once been able to interfere with the way Spain is behaving.
How effective have all your reports of " high level protests " been.
Are you sue that they are actually happening ???
Old Feb 20th 2014, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

two tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
What about the Foreign Office via the BBC?

The Foreign Office is to issue a "formal protest" after a Spanish warship entered British-controlled waters around Gibraltar and disrupted a Royal Navy training exercise.

A department spokesman said it would be raising the incursion, which occurred on Tuesday, at "a high level".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26262439

Gib on top of the list again
I rang up the MOD asking for a quote on the Royal Navy ships being bullied by the Spanish Navy in Gibraltar and they hung up on me !

Don't worry about this thread being bumped up Mr Fredbargate, one of the muslim threads will soon wipe it off !

Last edited by two tubes of toothpaste; Feb 20th 2014 at 5:45 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:03 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by two tubes of toothpaste
I rang up the MOD asking for a quote on the Royal Navy ships being bullied by the Spanish Navy in Gibraltar and they hung up on me !

Don't worry about this thread being bumped up Mr Fredbargate, one of the muslim threads will soon wipe it off !

That will go down well
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:15 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Could have been a Muslim who answered your call they are used to dealing with nutters in government departments. Poor sods who have to listen to them are the lowest paid....well done
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

two tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond reputetwo tubes of toothpaste has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I see we have two "flat earthers" now. Ignore them Fred they just hate the UK. They would probably side with North Korea too
Is this the UK we all know and love, and where the exercise of free speech to question the stewardship of our most prized possession in the Mediterranean, namely Gibraltar, by the bunch of Bennys inhabiting it, leads to the suspicion that one does not love one’s country?

Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:36 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

No its the UK of a few B******** eccentrics who would like the UK to be as it was in 1950. The rest of us 99.99% of the population actually feel sorry for them.

Last edited by EMR; Feb 20th 2014 at 7:00 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:45 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to work out what B-------- 8 asterisks is.

Nothing seems to fit. I've tried b@st@rds but it's not that, barstewards tampoco.

Surely someone out there is good at countdown or hangman.

Last edited by me me; Feb 20th 2014 at 6:47 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:51 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

...and what does be a it was in 1950 mean
Old Feb 20th 2014, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackytoo
...and what does be a it was in 1950 mean
Red telephone boxes, no VAT, and fags at 1/9d a packet - like in Gibraltar now.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:01 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by me me
I am trying to work out what B-------- 8 asterisks is.

Nothing seems to fit. I've tried b@st@rds but it's not that, barstewards tampoco.

Surely someone out there is good at countdown or hangman.
You know I cannot spell so I leave it to your very fertile imagination.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:02 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the UK we all know and love, and where the exercise of free speech to question the stewardship of our most prized possession in the Mediterranean, namely Gibraltar, by the bunch of Bennys inhabiting it, leads to the suspicion that one does not love one’s country?

You sure you not getting mixed up with the Falklands where the locals mostly wore something resembling a wooly tea-cosy on their heads similar to a certain simple character in Crossroads ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Not%20Benny

Hilarious explanation.

Trust the soldiers to find a way around all that PC nonsense.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:02 pm
Banned

It sounds lovely. I wasn't born in the 50s and you have been very informative.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:08 pm
EMR
Banned

What a great idea ,maybe all those who think in a certain way should migrate to Gib and live in a version of the UK that would make them feel happier and secure.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

pedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
What a great idea ,maybe all those who think in a certain way should migrate to Gib and live in a version of the UK that would make them feel happier and secure.
So you are now saying that people who wish to think differently to you should leave the country. How very 1950's of you.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:33 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
No its the UK of a few B******** eccentrics who would like the UK to be as it was in 1950. The rest of us 99.99% of the population actually feel sorry for them.
Since when have you considered yourself representative of 99.9% of the population ?

Judging by your posts on here and your anti-UK attitude in general I would respectfully suggest that you could well be in a minority of one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.