Getting Colder

Old Jan 31st 2012, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting Colder

Oh dear, I see that the temperature is dropping rapidly and quite harshley at night now.. hopefully the days won't be too bad..
I am back to Alhama de Murcia on Monday and will be staying for 16 days.
Despite the drop in temperature I am sure I will enjoy it, I'll just have to bring some woolies.
Hope you're all having a good day.... I love this forum, it keeps me amused for hours, better than any newpaper.
Jan x
Old Feb 1st 2012, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting Colder

Hi Jan,
It's cold first & last thing, but lovely and warm in the sun.

John.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

Hi John, I just looked on google weather and it's looking at minus five over the weekend nights... Brrr I'll bring my coat and boots lol.
also this time over i'm bringing my own cheese and marmite, and some helmanns mayo too... although last time I was there I lost half a stone just by eating fruit and veg which was a good thing, put most of it back on over xmas though
Jan
Old Feb 1st 2012, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
Hi John, I just looked on google weather and it's looking at minus five over the weekend nights... Brrr I'll bring my coat and boots lol.
also this time over i'm bringing my own cheese and marmite, and some helmanns mayo too... although last time I was there I lost half a stone just by eating fruit and veg which was a good thing, put most of it back on over xmas though
Jan
Hi Jan,
Are you sure that you can't get them near where you are staying?
Just about everything's available where I am. Also Carrefour has a big stock of English products.

John.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Saxy
Hi Jan,
Are you sure that you can't get them near where you are staying?
Just about everything's available where I am. Also Carrefour has a big stock of English products.

John.
Hi John, I don't know if we will be calling in on the big supermarket, as Sue is going back on Tuesday so will be pressed for time. there is a little grocery store in Alhama which I use and I don't have a car so won't be travelling much. You've been absolutely brilliant with all your advice and I'm really grateful, I really enjoyed the music clips you sent me. Thanks.
Jan
Old Feb 1st 2012, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
Hi John, I don't know if we will be calling in on the big supermarket, as Sue is going back on Tuesday so will be pressed for time. there is a little grocery store in Alhama which I use and I don't have a car so won't be travelling much. You've been absolutely brilliant with all your advice and I'm really grateful, I really enjoyed the music clips you sent me. Thanks.
Jan
Jan, anytime, it's what forums are about, - helping others!

John.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 6:02 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saxy
Jan, anytime, it's what forums are about, - helping others!

John.
So right. Tried to give you Karma but it would not let me.

Rosemary