Gester

Old Jan 20th 2022, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Derickoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gester

Will be moving over to Alicante in February early. Have two miniature Jack Russell's elderly. Will come over for 3 weeks to sort out rental rent AirBnb, then move over.with dog's..
I'm retired.need a place to rent will be buying but need to acquaint myself with area.
Query is looking for a good "gester is that right way to spell GESTER" to help get NIE DOCTOR, BANK SORTED. Also need to rend any good rental auctioneers not idealista
Buy used car any good dealers.Get electric sorted.
Thanks
Old Jan 20th 2022, 10:37 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gester

Originally Posted by Derickoo
Will be moving over to Alicante in February early. Have two miniature Jack Russell's elderly. Will come over for 3 weeks to sort out rental rent AirBnb, then move over.with dog's..
I'm retired.need a place to rent will be buying but need to acquaint myself with area.
Query is looking for a good "gester is that right way to spell GESTER" to help get NIE DOCTOR, BANK SORTED. Also need to rend any good rental auctioneers not idealista
Buy used car any good dealers.Get electric sorted.
Thanks
The person is a Gestor - they work in a Gestoria :-)

You will also need to get TIE

Idealista is the main portal for properties - they don't actually sell properties themselves
Old Jan 20th 2022, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

snikpoh is right and idealista is what you would know in Ireland as daft.ie. Various agents use the platform to advertise and fotocasa is another platform just like myhome.ie
Since you are renting first it won't makes sense but a lot of Irish residents use https://www.blascosolicitors.ie/ when they purchase property in Spain and they would help you get everything beforehand.
Old Jan 20th 2022, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Anyone got the name of a good gester i can contact.
Old Jan 20th 2022, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
snikpoh is right and idealista is what you would know in Ireland as daft.ie
I see nowhere where the OP has said anything about Ireland so where have you divined that from?
Old Jan 20th 2022, 7:24 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notdunroamin
I see nowhere where the OP has said anything about Ireland so where have you divined that from?
In his first post in the Spain forum. See below.

I'm Derick from S, IRELAND hoping soon to move to El Campello or Tossa De Mar. Was hoping to rent for one year and then purchase when I am happy and content with my surroundings.

Been browsing real-estate sites for the past month have figured out some of the basics, Add 12-15 percent on to the price of purchase. But that's a year or so down the road.

Health issues so am concerned about health insurance but will discuss all in future threads. Early 60s

Posted this in the main forum which covers the world but Spain is my choice.
So iv reposted here to let people know who I am if I reply to threads.: amen:
Rosemary
​​​​​​​
Old Jan 25th 2022, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Will a debit card do to rent a car or do i need a credit card.
Old Jan 25th 2022, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond repute

Will a debit card do to rent a car or do i need a credit card.
Normally credit card is required, though some operators accept debit card if you take their full insurance. The reason for this is if you don't take full cover, the amount of excess, often 1000 euro or more, has to be reserved on credit card (i.e. taken from your credit limit so cannot be used for other purposes), which they cannot do that with debit card. Also credit card is an evidence of your creditworthiness. Read their T&C, or speak to them direct and ask.

Last edited by Joppa; Jan 25th 2022 at 5:37 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2022, 12:13 am
Just Joined

Is there any organization that helps expats fill in forms, I have no problem paying for this help.
Thanking you.
Old Jan 30th 2022, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Joppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any organization that helps expats fill in forms, I have no problem paying for this help.
Thanking you.
Reputable gestor will do that. Ask locally among expats. There are organisation paid by UK to help more vulnerable people, such as the elderly, disabled etc, but if you can afford to pay, going to a gestor will you get all administrative procedures done.