General Strike

Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Fracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura about
Default General Strike

I have heard a rumour that a General Strike is planned for Spain this next Wednesday, anybody else heard the rumour ?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Fracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura aboutFracman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: General Strike

Just found this, looks like its going ahead , http://mynerja.com/view/news/spain-g...november-2012/
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:47 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

yes, the day after tomorrow...
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Pasado manana Does this mean airports will be closed ????????
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Sorry my PC would not open the attachment but now it has I can see that many flights will be affected.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: General Strike

Originally Posted by Fracman
I have heard a rumour that a General Strike is planned for Spain this next Wednesday, anybody else heard the rumour ?
Well it gives them all something to do I suppose.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 6:31 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

the BH foned me yesterday lunchtime to tell me about it, they have been given 3 options
  1. come into work and hope they are not seen
  2. take a laptop home on Tuesday evening
  3. take a day holiday

so she is coming home with a laptop and I lose the study for a couple of hours
Old Nov 13th 2012, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

flotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond repute

I have one child who has school and one who says she does not! Last time I made her go into school but none of her classmates did so she was not taught anything, even though more than half the teachers went to work they did not do any classes the kids sat and watched DVDs. Same when the students went on strike a few weeks ago, because she could not tell me why she was going on strike I made her go in the teachers did not do lessons for the children that went in they played games, so as far as I can see the children did not learn that there is a consequence to your decisions about striking. I am off course a 'horrible mother', and will let her stay at home tomorrow and tidy her room!
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flotsum
I have one child who has school and one who says she does not! Last time I made her go into school but none of her classmates did so she was not taught anything, even though more than half the teachers went to work they did not do any classes the kids sat and watched DVDs. Same when the students went on strike a few weeks ago, because she could not tell me why she was going on strike I made her go in the teachers did not do lessons for the children that went in they played games, so as far as I can see the children did not learn that there is a consequence to your decisions about striking. I am off course a 'horrible mother', and will let her stay at home tomorrow and tidy her room!
Go to the protests with her. She will learn more there than in a classroom!
Old Nov 13th 2012, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

flotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond reputeflotsum has a reputation beyond repute

That is true unfortunately there seems to be no information other than stickers saying it is a day of strike stuck on lamposts I have said to her to try and find out if there is anything happening, I know last time some of the older children and some of the teachers staged a sit in on a roundabout but at the last general strike most of the protests seem to be 40km away and life in our town really went on as normal.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 9:50 am
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry it's in Spain ...probably never happen... most things don't or at least not on the day they say!!

Old Nov 13th 2012, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
Don't worry it's in Spain ...probably never happen... most things don't or at least not on the day they say!!

What are you talking about?

I live in the middle of the city and can testify that the strikes and protests most definitely do happen when they say they will
Old Nov 13th 2012, 10:13 am
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Haha ..... you seem suitably wound up... pity you don't understand English humour
Old Nov 13th 2012, 10:38 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
Haha ..... you seem suitably wound up... pity you don't understand English humour

Just another typical day in Spain, eh.

So tell me what's fresh.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

Just another typical day in Spain, eh.

So tell me what's fresh.
Why do they think striking is going to help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.