Just Joined

tbeanes is on a distinguished road
Default General info

http://www.acespana.org/acespana/living_spain.htm
http://www.acespana.org/acespana/info_571.htm
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:47 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: General info

Thanks I will also put them in "Handy info links"

Anyone with stuff like this, please pm me and I can put it in the top thread for easy access, thanks

Last edited by jdr; Feb 23rd 2007 at 2:55 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:06 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

The second link is particularly cheerful...
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

tbeanes is on a distinguished road

I was in that particular "cheerful" situation and did not know what to do or where to turn to.
In my despair I went into a gestoria and they were kind enough to explain to me what I had to do and where to turn to.
I remember it vividly, hence when I came across this page I thought it might help others.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:30 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tbeanes
I was in that particular "cheerful" situation and did not know what to do or where to turn to.
In my despair I went into a gestoria and they were kind enough to explain to me what I had to do and where to turn to.
I remember it vividly, hence when I came across this page I thought it might help others.

I'm glad you found someone that could help you and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I apologise if I have offended you...
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:45 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tbeanes
It must have been a terrible time for you, but it's good to know that there are still people out there in the real world who are willing to help and give advice.

Thank you for the links. May they never be needed, but should the worse happen, then a point of reference is very important.

Thank you again.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:48 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
I'm glad you found someone that could help you and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I apologise if I have offended you...
Sending Anabella a virtual {{{{{{{hug}}}}}}} just cause....
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

lezz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

move from uk to spain infro? about wills please
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lezz12
Google is your friend HERE
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

With the family doing the bathing and feeding. What happens if you have no family and can't afford the commercial agencies to do it, or you're unconscious. Anyone been in this situation, I only ask as I'm on my todd when I'm here...
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:46 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lezz12
Make a will over here, as the inheritance system is totally different if you haven't, and your UK will MAY NOT stand up and things go where you didn't want them to. Relatively cheap, and we just made mirror wills of the UK ones.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Mercedes
With the family doing the bathing and feeding. What happens if you have no family and can't afford the commercial agencies to do it, or you're unconscious. Anyone been in this situation, I only ask as I'm on my todd when I'm here...
I am sure you would be looked after, as a special case if you had no relatives nearby.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I could always come on here and ask for volunteers to give me a bed bath... and feed me grapes.