Genegenie

Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Genegenie

Originally Posted by Lionda
And you want me and GG to move next door
What together
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:17 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Genegenie

Originally Posted by genegenie
What together
We are very friendly in Rochdale you know would your better half not approve
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
We are very friendly in Rochdale you know would your better half not approve
That would depend on who i was moving in with
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

That would depend on who i was moving in with
Is your wife a member on here
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is your Hubbie
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

Is your Hubbie
No he wont join - he's more of a facebook person
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

No. She's more into Spain than i am, been learning the language for the last five years. Likes the life style etc. but not really into the ex pats site.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:05 pm
Happy in my bubble

No. She's more into Spain than i am, been learning the language for the last five years. Likes the life style etc. but not really into the ex pats site.
So do you not fancy moving over there then eventually - i really find it hard learning languages - tried French for years - we had a French lady she used to spend more time laughing at our LANCASHIRE accent trying to speak French
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

So do you not fancy moving over there then eventually - i really find it hard learning languages - tried French for years - we had a French lady she used to spend more time laughing at our LANCASHIRE accent trying to speak French
No weve thought about it but weve been to lots of other places over the years and decided we would sooner live in the uk and just visit other countries. Its a big world out there.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

No weve thought about it but weve been to lots of other places over the years and decided we would sooner live in the uk and just visit other countries. Its a big world out there.
Johns (hubby) younger cousin has just come back from 12 months of travelling around the far east - she had a wail of a time - looking through her pics on facebook we both sort of said shall we just sell up and see how far the money gets us - would love to just up and go
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Johns (hubby) younger cousin has just come back from 12 months of travelling around the far east - she had a wail of a time - looking through her pics on facebook we both sort of said shall we just sell up and see how far the money gets us - would love to just up and go
Just get yourself a round the world airline ticket. You can spend a year or so flying from place to place see a lot of very interesting places and not spend all your dosh. And if you really enjoy it you can afford to do it again.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
Happy in my bubble

Just get yourself a round the world airline ticket. You can spend a year or so flying from place to place see a lot of very interesting places and not spend all your dosh. And if you really enjoy it you can afford to do it again.
Hubby hates flying with avengence - went to Florida the year before last - god that was a long flight next to a grumpy bugger who kept biting your head off everytime you spoke - i think a round the world flight would finish him off - now a cruise he would do anyday couldnt think of anything worse
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

No he wont join - he's more of a facebook person
Is he only 14 ?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:52 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by jdr
Is he only 14 ?
He is a toyboy you know
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:55 pm
Happy in my bubble

Gonna love ya n leave ya - up early in the morn - see ya tomorrow if your allowed to play out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.