Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Gas with Iberdrola?

Gas with Iberdrola?

Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gas with Iberdrola?

We currently have our electricity with Iberdrola and gas with EDP in our flat in northern Spain. I was talking with an agent at Iberdrola today and they wanted us to switch to them for the gas as well. They are going to have another agent call me back.

Any thoughts on this? Anything I specific I should ask about or watch for? Obviously, I will check that the Iberdrola rate is better than the EDP one. But it might be nice to just deal with one company and one bill instead of two.

Thanks.
Eric S.