Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Gandia language intercambio

Gandia language intercambio

Old Oct 15th 2012, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Gandia language intercambio

Hi, a Spanish friend of mine lives in Gandia & would like to practice her english in exchange for help with your spanish. Her english is really good I think its more pronunciation she wants some help with.

So anyone in Gandia want to help? best email me directly & I will pass on the details.

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gandia language intercambio

Originally Posted by poolboy
Hi, a Spanish friend of mine lives in Gandia & would like to practice her english in exchange for help with your spanish. Her english is really good I think its more pronunciation she wants some help with.

So anyone in Gandia want to help? best email me directly & I will pass on the details.

Thanks in advance
I was staggering around the town the other day when I chanced upon this, perhaps it might go some way towards helping your friend.

Best regards
jonboy
Attached Thumbnails Gandia language intercambio-21102012743-copy.jpg