Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

FYI - online Vodafone top up

FYI - online Vodafone top up

Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default FYI - online Vodafone top up

did this for the first time today - seeing as I was still in my PJ´s, didnt want to go to shop or ATM - mind you probably no one would of noticed

Vodafone

also noticed that they can do an automatic top up, for 12 months but you only pay for 10
Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:12 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FYI - online Vodafone top up

Originally Posted by spain
did this for the first time today - seeing as I was still in my PJ´s, didnt want to go to shop or ATM - mind you probably no one would of noticed

Vodafone

also noticed that they can do an automatic top up, for 12 months but you only pay for 10
Thanks for that info. I have been googling how to credit my phone over the internet for bloomin ages now, and never been able to find anything.

Sam
Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:19 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Vodafone

I'm with vodaphone, so is my daughter - but it's all in Spanish
Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
I'm with vodaphone, so is my daughter - but it's all in Spanish
yes but its really easy - you have Spanish vodafone chips ?

just go to the link above - then click on "Recarga On Line"

choose whether you want an immediate or annual top up

then enter your phone and credit card details the bit where it says "Banco o entidad a la que pertenece la tarjeta" is the name on your debit card

and then I just put in my NIE number where it says "NIF,CIF......" and clicked on "otros"

once youve dont it a few times its easy and more convenient

Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:30 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

yes but its really easy - you have Spanish vodafone chips ?

just go to the link above - then click on "Recarga On Line"

choose whether you want an immediate or annual top up

then enter your phone and credit card details the bit where it says "Banco o entidad a la que pertenece la tarjeta" is the name on your debit card

and then I just put in my NIE number where it says "NIF,CIF......" and clicked on "otros"

once youve dont it a few times its easy and more convenient

So I could add credit to my daughters phone then?
Old Mar 31st 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
So I could add credit to my daughters phone then?
yes aslong as it has a Spanish sim - but even if its English there is probably another UK site where you can do that
Old Mar 31st 2007, 4:28 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

yes aslong as it has a Spanish sim - but even if its English there is probably another UK site where you can do that
I think you will find that if you don't have a spanish debit/credit card it doesn't work.....or at least it didn't work when we had a vodafone sim card. Things may have changed.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
I think you will find that if you don't have a spanish debit/credit card it doesn't work.....or at least it didn't work when we had a vodafone sim card. Things may have changed.
oh right maybe - I did it with my Spanish card so dont know
Old Mar 31st 2007, 4:52 pm
Popping in for a chat

That's ok - got a Spanish sim and also a Spanish debit card

Thanks for the info
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Just tried recharging and I got a security error saying that the web site was not safe as their security certificate has either expired or is not yet valid, so I guess I will have to go to the shop
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 3:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Just tried recharging and I got a security error saying that the web site was not safe as their security certificate has either expired or is not yet valid, so I guess I will have to go to the shop
Good call JO...... be careful or go to shop.
Attached Thumbnails FYI - online Vodafone top up-vodafone.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

My online accounts with both Unicaja and Banco Popular have a facility for adding credit to any Spanish mobile. I don't know about other banks, though.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light

We have a Spanish vodafone sim. Can anyone explain the commissions charged when topping up please?

e.g. we topped up at the hole in the wall of our bank. Paid 10 euro and got 8 euros odd in credit. Not sure if this is a standard top up charge or are you charged more, the more credit you add?

Anybody know how it works please?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:33 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi susique,

They charge IVA (tax), so it's your €10 - (16%) IVA = €8.40....I think.

Martha
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by susique
We have a Spanish vodafone sim. Can anyone explain the commissions charged when topping up please?

e.g. we topped up at the hole in the wall of our bank. Paid 10 euro and got 8 euros odd in credit. Not sure if this is a standard top up charge or are you charged more, the more credit you add?

Anybody know how it works please?
Dont know why they charge this but I topped up in a shop a month or so ago and wasnt charged any tax at all so better than the atm

also when I did it online at the weekend there was no commission - I got the full credit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.