Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is this the Future

Is this the Future

Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:56 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this the Future

Originally Posted by JLFS
Yes, I have had my PHILLy of them...............
Now you're really milking it.................

What do you call a curly haired cheese?
Perm-esan

Last edited by lynnxa; Mar 9th 2010 at 11:04 am.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 2:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I get the feeling Poshnbecks is back?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 2:33 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
why??

or should that be whey
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:02 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Are poshnbecks two people, like Edam and Eve?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Are poshnbecks two people, like Edam and Eve?
we never knew..............................

but he/she/they went

Feta compli
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:08 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
we never knew..............................

but he/she/they went

Feta compli
Yes the did seem to just melt away, maybe they just needed a while away from the site and a bit of brie-thing space.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:12 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Yes the did seem to just melt away, maybe they just needed a while away from the site and a bit of brie-thing space.
maybe it's because two's company cheese a crowd?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:15 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=lynnxa;8407189]maybe it's because two's company cheese a crowd?[/QUOTE

Poshnbecksmight have personal problems, it is such a shame because the forum can offer good advice when you camenbert you soul on here.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

maybe it's because two's company cheese a crowd?[/QUOTE

Poshnbecksmight have personal problems, it is such a shame because the forum can offer good advice when you camenbert you soul on here.
most people feel cheddar off after that

Now I've gotta go

I'm sure you'll Swiss me while I'm away

but halloumi back
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Rrrrrubbish puns!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:08 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Should this be in The Netherlands forum????

After a joke like that you should get your Clogs

What does a cheese alcoholic call for? Morbier
What surrounded a medieval cheese castle? A moat-zzarealla
Why did the simon2129 lose a fight with a stone? Because the roquefort back.
So simon2129How did you talk to the wife after that? Caerphilly

I think all of this is a feta compli! of poor tasting jokes.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

CHEESE Ilove you all JuJu and Mrs King xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you all you make my life complete xxxxxx
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Everybody ,i follow all the threads and deep down you are all a very decent type of people,Quirky,Rude,Informative you are all of the above but can i say it is a privalige to talk everyday with a bunch of friends who are so extreme with their views .Ilove you all JuJu and Mrs King (cheshire cheese is the future)
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Is this the Future

Greetings Dear Juju......may i suggest Crackers ???? such a wonderful complement to cheese. Seedless grapes.....perhaps these are the future, have a chat to Mrs King and get to the bottom of her thoughts. There must be people on this forum that can analize such comments. Best wishes Juju. P.S. I am so happy to find out your name is Julian, my grandson is Julian James Jesus John Jorgen Jimmy Jones. I love the name julian.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dancing queen
Greetings Dear Juju......may i suggest Crackers ???? such a wonderful complement to cheese. Seedless grapes.....perhaps these are the future, have a chat to Mrs King and get to the bottom of her thoughts. There must be people on this forum that can analize such comments. Best wishes Juju. P.S. I am so happy to find out your name is Julian, my grandson is Julian James Jesus John Jorgen Jimmy Jones. I love the name julian.
What a name, how do you say Jesus, Hey-sus or Cheesus????

A word of warning to Lynnxa: Dont start.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.