Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

freight parcel delivery uk to CE.

freight parcel delivery uk to CE.

Old Jan 3rd 2015, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default freight parcel delivery uk to CE.

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a shipping company to delivery my lightweight bicycle from Uk to CE. ( one way only ) I have a cardboard bike box to package it up. Royal Mail want silly money. I could take it on the plane next time out, but its loads of hassle nowadays and the airlines also charge lots to deter you. Years ago i did loads of cycling hols and most airlines took the bikes free of charge.
I'm thinking perhaps removal companies. I can deliver it in the uk within say a 50 mile radius of either Portsmouth / Southampton. Delivery speed is not a priority.
Cheers, Keith.
Old Jan 3rd 2015, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: freight parcel delivery uk to CE.

I believe a friend of mine used the people on the link below. Have a look and I will confirm it was these people in the next few days

Parcel Delivery | Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery - Pharos Parcel
Old Jan 3rd 2015, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
I believe a friend of mine used the people on the link below. Have a look and I will confirm it was these people in the next few days

We have used this company a few times, FAULTLESS..
Old Jan 3rd 2015, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

That's saved me calling you tomorrow. Cheers Bill
Old Jan 3rd 2015, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

That's saved me calling you tomorrow. Cheers Bill
You could always turn up at the MONDAY CLUB and buy me a beer.??
Old Jan 4th 2015, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Keith,
Might also be worth getting a quote from Algarve Removals. I've used them twice (second time to send golf bag and clubs over) and thought their prices reasonable.