Reload this Page >

FREEVIEW & INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS IN AXARQUIA

FREEVIEW & INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS IN AXARQUIA

Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:58 am
Just Joined

DEXXIEGIRL is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking FREEVIEW & INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS IN AXARQUIA

Hi
Has any one had freeview installed in the axarquia region of spain, i know its a bit sad but i really miss the bristish telly when im out there, How much does it cost and could anyone recommend a good installer that i could trust:thumbup.
Also is there any good indoor swimming pools in the area, as it would be nice to have a swim in the winter months
p.s Anyone on here from Benamargosa !!! or is it just me

luv DEB
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:07 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: FREEVIEW & INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS IN AXARQUIA

Originally Posted by DEXXIEGIRL
Hi
Has any one had freeview installed in the axarquia region of spain, i know its a bit sad but i really miss the bristish telly when im out there, How much does it cost and could anyone recommend a good installer that i could trust:thumbup.
Also is there any good indoor swimming pools in the area, as it would be nice to have a swim in the winter months
p.s Anyone on here from Benamargosa !!! or is it just me

luv DEB

Hi Deb, Don't know about the tv thing, but Competa had a new indoor pool built recently, It was open in the summer but a little unfinished, not sure if it is open now or not, I could e mail a friend for you if it is not too far, although I must admit I wouldn't travel from benarmagossa to Competa just for a swim. I have friends who have a house in Competa who have friends where you are but can't remember their names.
Take care
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:25 am
Just Joined

DEXXIEGIRL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi Deb, Don't know about the tv thing, but Competa had a new indoor pool built recently, It was open in the summer but a little unfinished, not sure if it is open now or not, I could e mail a friend for you if it is not too far, although I must admit I wouldn't travel from benarmagossa to Competa just for a swim. I have friends who have a house in Competa who have friends where you are but can't remember their names.
Take care
Luv Eve
xx
Hi Eve
thanks for the message, i would travel up to competa for a swim as im in nerja alot at the donkey sanctury, walking the dogs of all things !!! we did go to competa last time when we were in spain, it was a bit of a climb up, ( and i felt a bit sick to be honest) but beautiful once we were up there.
luv DEB xxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Velez-Malaga and there is a public indoor swimming pool here, but the hours available for general public use can be a bit limited because of swimming lessons, aquafit classes, etc.

I am a member of the Club Sensei gym in Torre del Mar (close to Lux Mundi) which has a 20 metre indoor pool and when I go in the afternoon there is usually no more than 1 other person using it, if that, which is great. I paid for 12 months' membership up front which worked out at 42€ per month and they also have loads of different fitness classes. You can get a one day pass which includes use of the pool but I think it is currently 9€ which may be a bit pricey just for a swim!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:35 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

If your near Rincon de la Victoria try the private school at Anoreta its a leisure centre after school has finished.

As for freeview don`t know i prefer to keep to Spanish Tv, but it is possible to get Sat from a brit installer.