Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Free Transport of Golf Clubs

Free Transport of Golf Clubs

Old Mar 18th 2012, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free Transport of Golf Clubs

The Algarve Promotion Board and Jet 2 have a promo on during April and May where all passengers can bring golf clubs FOC to Faro

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/N...o-the-Algarve/
Old Mar 19th 2012, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Free Transport of Golf Clubs

Originally Posted by guesswork
The Algarve Promotion Board and Jet 2 have a promo on during April and May where all passengers can bring golf clubs FOC to Faro

About time ! I know Ryanair did it last year but then went bag to charging more!

The more tourism we can bring to this area the better for all
Old May 9th 2012, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by guesswork

Have just come back from Spain ,playing golf stayed at the Rui by the marina,6 of us went over,and met up with another 6 played a Ryder cup type of event,played:
Esuri
Quinta Do Vale
Castro Marim
El Rompido (south),

the guys we met up with had hired clubs and electric trolleys form BlueSky at the marina,lot easier than hauling clubs from the uk and back and probably cheaper with the airlines all increasing the costs,there's also a club rental at the airport so you have two choices,all looked good sets of clubs and the trolleys were Powakaddy,so good make,well worth a look if your heading out there to play golf.
( no connection by the way).

Ken.
Old May 9th 2012, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Bamba9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its also worth mentioning that Blue Sky give not only a great service but also access to quality branded clubs!

No connection other than a satisfied customer!
Old May 9th 2012, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bamba9
Its also worth mentioning that Blue Sky give not only a great service but also access to quality branded clubs!

No connection other than a satisfied customer!
How much are they charging for a weeks hire?
Old May 10th 2012, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Bamba9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, from memory, I think its 35 euros!
Old May 11th 2012, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Think the Powakaddy was 25E a week,El Rompido charge 14E a day!!.

Ken.
Old May 12th 2012, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

That is very cheap. Before going to Florida for a couple of weeks I was quoted $350!!! Needless to say I took my clubs.
Old May 12th 2012, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyS
That is very cheap. Before going to Florida for a couple of weeks I was quoted $350!!! Needless to say I took my clubs.
Played 4 times in Florida last September,got clubs a buggy and 2 sleeves of ball each for under $70,then it was only $20 for the clubs each time we went back,great value and top Marriott course,on International Drive.
Attached Thumbnails Free Transport of Golf Clubs-img_0849.jpg   Free Transport of Golf Clubs-img_0850.jpg   Free Transport of Golf Clubs-img_0865.jpg  
Old May 12th 2012, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Played 4 times in Florida last September,got clubs a buggy and 2 sleeves of ball each for under $70,then it was only $20 for the clubs each time we went back,great value and top Marriott course,on International Drive.
Excellent deal. The place I called was in Naples, so maybe they just assumed I was a millionaire and gullible enough to pay it