Free Flights To/From Spain

Old May 23rd 2008, 6:56 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Wink Free Flights To/From Spain

Help yourself to free flights here .ryanair.com

Last edited by jdr; May 23rd 2008 at 7:30 pm. Reason: rule 9
Old May 28th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free Flights To/From Spain

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Help yourself to free flights here .ryanair.com
still lots of free and 1p flights - just booked one, 20 quid(for taxes) return plus luggage and booking in fee - shame I cant get the same for August flights Im looking for
Old May 28th 2008, 4:36 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spain
still lots of free and 1p flights - just booked one, 20 quid(for taxes) return plus luggage and booking in fee - shame I cant get the same for August flights Im looking for

gotta be worth it even for a quick break away
Old May 28th 2008, 6:08 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Booked ours over the weekend, oneway free, return 7.50 euros. Was a little fustrated though. Try to book free flights both way for certain dates got all the way to the paying of it and a note came up "can't book these flights try again." Tired again, this time the free flights were costing 19.00 so pick new dates for free flights, same thing happened 3 times In the end I tired one way free return cheapest I could find and hey presto it took it. Not moaning as we managed to get flights at a good price. Only down side is for the time we wanted we could get not Jerez so we have to go to Seville, on the bright side I got free flights to Jerez both ways for my sister and niece for October so more than happy there.
Old May 28th 2008, 9:56 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spain

high season try mon/tue/wed flights and early flights
Old May 29th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how you guys do it. I have looked at every day in September and the first two weeks in December, all normal prices from both E.Midlands and Doncaster, sothe fares for two still come out to 200quid. Since they deleted the find low fares button we have not been able to find any cheap flights on the site.
Old May 29th 2008, 10:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
Don't know how you guys do it. I have looked at every day in September and the first two weeks in December, all normal prices from both E.Midlands and Doncaster, sothe fares for two still come out to 200quid. Since they deleted the find low fares button we have not been able to find any cheap flights on the site.
It`s just like a super market leader, to get you there.
Then they hope you will get so p`d off you will just book anything to save any more grief.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

They don't release all the offer flights for all the routes straight away. For example - EMA is one which is showing 'normal' fares for September whereas there are 0p fares in June/July. STN, however, is showing special offers into September as well.

Timing and a little luck are, I'm afraid, everything. The pricing models used are quite sophisticated but nonetheless the underlying principle is straightforward. Maximum profit.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like these threads because im a serial buyer of very cheap flights with the budget airlines and even knowing just 7 more people know about it winds me up, but hey its a forum for ***** sake lighten up andy!!!

anyways how do we do it you ask !! We dont book 6+ Months in advance thats how - You will prolly get freebie flights in december but not for a while.

You also have to have a fair bit of patience and sometimes just gamble the dates, I often check Ryanair site 3 times a day for me and some others, but some people like to have it all over and done with on the same day.

There is nothing I like more than telling the passenger next to me im on a £20 return all in flight.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
There is nothing I like more than telling the passenger next to me im on a £20 return all in flight.
It's even better to say "Is this your first time in Paris?", especially when you're going to Amsterdam!!!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to admit not liking these threads because I hate Ryanair with avengeance. Because of so called low cost airlines and Ryanair in particular we lost the reliable services of the major airlines (often at cheaper prices than the so-called low-cost) when we wanted flights on specific dates for pleasure or work and we lost through tickets with luggage checked through, we lost the real business class option. I used to frequently get return to London with BA for 99 quid, with no extras and even a sarnie and glass of wine thrown in to help pass the time.

Give me the upper deck of a 747 anytime.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
I have to admit not liking these threads because I hate Ryanair with avengeance. Because of so called low cost airlines and Ryanair in particular we lost the reliable services of the major airlines (often at cheaper prices than the so-called low-cost) when we wanted flights on specific dates for pleasure or work and we lost through tickets with luggage checked through, we lost the real business class option. I used to frequently get return to London with BA for 99 quid, with no extras and even a sarnie and glass of wine thrown in to help pass the time.

Give me the upper deck of a 747 anytime.
Ill take Ryanair any day over BA, never been let down, never arrived late, and teh main one *****never lost a bag***** but admitidley have on the odd ocasion had a few problems lately regarding charges and lack of friendleyness with gate staff - but I know the score now so it wont happen again.

If you get on a flight to anywhere for £10 each way, then that is bloody good, if your a fool who falls into the charges and spunks money on crappy food and shoddy warm drinks at 4€ ea then that is down to you.

My second most fav thing in the world is walking off a £10 ryanair flight into the hot sun, you cant beat it
Old May 29th 2008, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get on a flight to anywhere for £10 each way, then that is bloody good, ....
And that is one big problem with Ryanair, they dont often fly from where you want to where you want at a time which is convenient for you, the paying passenger, and they make a strict promise to you that they are a point to point airline and are not into helping you connect to other flights to get where you actually want to go. So now I have little option but to fly Clickair and stay overnight to catch the 747 in the morning.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by El Capitan
And that is one big problem with Ryanair, they dont often fly from where you want to where you want at a time which is convenient for you, the paying passenger, and they make a strict promise to you that they are a point to point airline and are not into helping you connect to other flights to get where you actually want to go. So now I have little option but to fly Clickair and stay overnight to catch the 747 in the morning.
I only Fly out of Stansted and mainly to Spain, for me they fly everywhere I want so I cant argue but maybe I see your point.

I once flew BA to madrid to watch a Footie game and missed it, this was from Gatwick, I was absolutley gutted, sickened is the word, It was a cheap flight I think about £35, but that was irrelivant

As for point to point without guaranteeing connections I bet of you compared them to landing on time to BA they would win hands down, but I wouldnt have any faith in booking a train to get me to connect or a taxi or anything so connections are a lottery no matter who you travel with unless they insure against it, you cant argue that, they are upfront about it, but for £10 flight I would be willing to rick it, in fact I would risk Ryanair all the time for a connecting flight. Like I say for me never arrived late ever so far

Last edited by andyrich666; May 29th 2008 at 8:00 pm.
Old May 29th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

I only Fly out of Stansted and mainly to Spain, for me they fly everywhere I want so I cant argue but maybe I see your point.

I once flew BA to madrid to watch a Footie game and missed it, this was from Gatwick, I was absolutley gutted, sickened is the word, It was a cheap flight I think about £35, but that was irrelivant

As for point to point without guaranteeing connections I bet of you compared them to landing on time to BA they would win hands down, but I wouldnt have any faith in booking a train to get me to connect or a taxi or anything so connections are a lottery no matter who you travel with unless they insure against it, you cant argue that, they are upfront about it, but for £10 flight I would be willing to rick it, in fact I would risk Ryanair all the time for a connecting flight. Like I say for me never arrived late ever so far
I do have one annoyance and that is Jerez seems to be out of the equation nowadays for free flights, ive found one free flight but not sure its when I want, but I might take it anyway !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.