Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Forum for Spaniards Living Abroad

Forum for Spaniards Living Abroad

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 10:28 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum for Spaniards Living Abroad

There has always been a mass movement of people when a country suffers high unemployment and I was going to say it's a shame when it happens, but is it? The Scottish and Irish people who moved to the US and the rest of the UK soon established themselves in their new country and contributed vastly to it, and many returned home with new-found wealth to invest in their own countries.

Harsh as it sounds, a bricklayer in Andalucia would be better off moving away to find employment elsewhere.

I was in the same position in another country and did just that, I just never went home, but it's not too late, is it?