Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Forms 901 & 902

Forms 901 & 902

Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice
Default Forms 901 & 902

Can anyone please explain the use of the forms 901 and 902.

Our house was a new build and we have completed form 902, but do we also need to complete the 901.

Many thanks
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
Spain Business Guides

elgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really nice
Default Re: Forms 901 & 902

Hello Flamingo, let me explain the use of form 901 which is used to declare change in ownership on the IBI receipt, and see if you need to do it.

The change of ownership must be completed by the new owner.

This must be carried out within 2 months of the Escritura publica.

The completed form should be handed in to your Ayuntamiento, more than likely urbanismo.

If you fail to present catastral documents within the specified time you are committing a basic tax offence, with can carry a fine of up to 901,51€.

Therefore you use this form to change the name of the owner on the I.B.I receipt

Form 902 is used to cover various events afaffectinghe catastro. However it is most commonly used to declare a new build, increase in size, reform, or rehabilitation of a property.

Hope this helps

David
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice
Default Re: Forms 901 & 902

Thank you David

However I am still confused, if in the beginning it was a plot of land and then the house was built and then sold to us would it still necessitate the 901? asit would not be registered for IBI

Flamingo