Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Flights Valencia / Midlands

Flights Valencia / Midlands

Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:22 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights Valencia / Midlands

I could have sworn that someone said Ryanair were going to do flights as above, but now I go to check and book I cant find anyone that is!!!

Anyone got any experience of any flights?

I wanted to go from Valencia because I can actually get there on the train and avoid using the car, whereas I havent found any way of getting down to Alicante from Oliva other than enlisting a neighbour
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

LittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Flights Valencia / Midlands

Ryanair fly Valencia to East Midlands. Went back with them last week.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LittleWeed
Ryanair fly Valencia to East Midlands. Went back with them last week.

But when I put in the flights in the site it tells me no flights available .. I thought it might be because they were full, but I tried through December and it said the same
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:49 am
Senior Moment

I just checked the site again and there are no available flights all through from 28 November to 29 January!!!! How strange
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

LittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the rough

Looks like they only run during season - had a look a the timetable and there´s nothing after 27th October. Can´t think of any one else who flys from Valencia to either the Midland/ North.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I just checked the site again and there are no available flights all through from 28 November to 29 January!!!! How strange
I'm flying out with them this week: EMA to VLC. I seem to recall that they do stop the flights during the winter and usually for longer than two months.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

Oliva to Alicante on public transport is doable:

Bus Oliva to Denia (or blag a lift)

Denia to Benidorm (train or bus)

Benidorm to Airport bus

I do the Denia Alicante journey loads of times, just take a book or ipod!

Cheers
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Went to book a flight this week for Nov the prices seem to have really shot up. Do you think we have seen the last of cheap air travel
"200 pound and more without tax added
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 8:18 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Went to book a flight this week for Nov the prices seem to have really shot up. Do you think we have seen the last of cheap air travel
"200 pound and more without tax added
I just booked £106 for 2. Went up with the credit card charge and paying for a suitcase etc though
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poolboy
Oliva to Alicante on public transport is doable:

Bus Oliva to Denia (or blag a lift)

Denia to Benidorm (train or bus)

Benidorm to Airport bus

I do the Denia Alicante journey loads of times, just take a book or ipod!

Cheers
Why not bus to Alicante from Oliva and airport bus outside Alicante bus Station. Take a good book to read as the bus can take two and a half hours. I did it for years. There is a fast bus from Gandia but it is the bus from Barcelona and I think it was at eight o'clock in the morning and may even stop in Oliva if you book in advance. there are no services to Scotland from Valencia unless you change planes in London which is a costly bore.
Old Oct 24th 2010, 11:16 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
Why not bus to Alicante from Oliva and airport bus outside Alicante bus Station. Take a good book to read as the bus can take two and a half hours. I did it for years. There is a fast bus from Gandia but it is the bus from Barcelona and I think it was at eight o'clock in the morning and may even stop in Oliva if you book in advance. there are no services to Scotland from Valencia unless you change planes in London which is a costly bore.

Thats news, I didnt know there was a bus from Oliva to Alicante. Never seen one. I know theres a bus from the playa to Madrid
Old Oct 24th 2010, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
Its a minimum of 4 hours according to the Oliva tourist website and in my experience many years ago usually longer. I did save a bit of time getting a cab from/to the bus station in Alicante to the airport.
Whilst we are on the subject any news on the Gandia to Oliva train that is planned?
Old Oct 24th 2010, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Thats news, I didnt know there was a bus from Oliva to Alicante. Never seen one. I know theres a bus from the playa to Madrid
Its the Valencia to Alicante bus. See the ALSA website.
Old Oct 24th 2010, 11:26 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by johnnyone
Whilst we are on the subject any news on the Gandia to Oliva train that is planned?
Way off in the distance I can see works taking place on a tunnel (not large enough for roads) being dug alongside the motorway at Gandia. The rumour is that this is for the train line, although I had heard that the Oliva circular would follow the motorway as well
Old Oct 24th 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Way off in the distance I can see works taking place on a tunnel (not large enough for roads) being dug alongside the motorway at Gandia. The rumour is that this is for the train line, although I had heard that the Oliva circular would follow the motorway as well
If you are interested the route of new road and rail line are shown in the P.G.0 2010 for Oliva in the www.oliva.es website at http://www.oliva.es/ca/cgi-bin/contr...d=0303030000.( see map E2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.