Flights booked

Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all
Default Flights booked

How time flies - it's 11 days since my last thread and there have been ups and downs - well mainly downs regarding cash flow. But it's all sorted now and we are leaving at 9.30am next Thursday. Still loads to do - nothing's changed there
Finish work tomorrow so I should be tying up loose ends (I hate paperwork!) but thought I'd post here first.
I've done all the research (for that better quality of life!) but have one more question (expect more once I get there) for those in the know - probably Fred. Once my social security payments are being deducted by my employer I thought my children would be covered for health etc. but I read yesterday that was only up to 16. Does anyone know how this affects my daughter who is 16 next month but will still be in full-time education? Will she still be covered and if not do I need to get private medical cover for her until she is working?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights booked

Originally Posted by sunnydee
How time flies - it's 11 days since my last thread and there have been ups and downs - well mainly downs regarding cash flow. But it's all sorted now and we are leaving at 9.30am next Thursday. Still loads to do - nothing's changed there
Finish work tomorrow so I should be tying up loose ends (I hate paperwork!) but thought I'd post here first.
I've done all the research (for that better quality of life!) but have one more question (expect more once I get there) for those in the know - probably Fred. Once my social security payments are being deducted by my employer I thought my children would be covered for health etc. but I read yesterday that was only up to 16. Does anyone know how this affects my daughter who is 16 next month but will still be in full-time education? Will she still be covered and if not do I need to get private medical cover for her until she is working?
I think she will it will just be a case of proving she is in full time education - so probably a few forms to fill out and send to social office
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spain
I think she will it will just be a case of proving she is in full time education - so probably a few forms to fill out and send to social office
Thank you - it's what I thought - oh well I will just add that to my form filling list for when I arrive.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Thank you - it's what I thought - oh well I will just add that to my form filling list for when I arrive.
well you will have loads of those so bring a box of biros