Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Five from Astra 2a to 2d

Five from Astra 2a to 2d

Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:34 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Five from Astra 2a to 2d

Something is happening with Five
If you have a Sky card registered in the Wales or West of England, then you may be experiencing difficulties in the reception of FIVE.

This is because the version of FIVE that serves this area has now stopped being transmitted from its "nice and easy Sky card" frequency of 12422H 27.5 2/3 and has been allocated the Freesat versions of FIVE - on 10773 H 22 5/6.

This means that this version of FIVE is only available as the same time as BBC2.

You can always programme into your "other channels" the other version of FIVE - 12422H 27.5 2/3 where there are still 3 other UK version of Five - North East and South.

Could this be the first stage of FIVE becoming totally Free to Air (as I have mentioned a few times before)in conjunction with the UKs Digital Switch over process??

I have a set up a page on my site and thread on my forum about this, but will try to keep this thread updated when I know more...

Last edited by The Guy; Aug 18th 2009 at 7:56 pm.