Reload this Page >

Fishing on the luz

Fishing on the luz

Old Feb 14th 2006, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

paulio will become famous soon enough
Default Fishing on the luz

Hi all
Thought it whould be a good idea to start a thead about sea fishing on the luz.. Ive been traveling to the chiclana area for the last 2 years and will be living there full time from september (it cant come soon enough)..
Ive never fished the atlantic and wonder has anyone on this site any useful hints and experience from which beach, what bait, and what sort of fish..
i hope this thread takes off , i could be the start of some good times ahead...

good luck all...Paulio
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Fishing on the luz

hi all
does nobody go sea fishing in this idealic part of spain....i think by looking at the sea it would be a perfect place for bass , but i dont know...
please somebody help..
thanks paul
Old Feb 19th 2006, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Harley69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulio
hi all
does nobody go sea fishing in this idealic part of spain....i think by looking at the sea it would be a perfect place for bass , but i dont know...
please somebody help..
thanks paul

Sorry i can't help you as I've never been fishing let alone in Chiclana....

I'm sure there will be someone on this site who can help you though...

Gina
Old Feb 19th 2006, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paulio,
You could be on to a very interesting discussion. I don't recall other posts re: deep sea fishing. Inland, river fishing, yes (try a search forum). Have you tried contacting marinas in Cadiz and Huelva provinces? Perhaps contacting river cruises (guaditours.com) for local/marina information? Also, the Portuguese Algarve tourist information website - well, you never know!
Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Carol
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi Paulio,
You could be on to a very interesting discussion. I don't recall other posts re: deep sea fishing. Inland, river fishing, yes (try a search forum). Have you tried contacting marinas in Cadiz and Huelva provinces? Perhaps contacting river cruises (guaditours.com) for local/marina information? Also, the Portuguese Algarve tourist information website - well, you never know!
Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Carol
Thanks for the info Carol&john i,ll check all this out and keep the thread informed....
Good luck all.....

ps ...THIS COULD BE THE START OF THE FIRST CHICLANA SEA FISHING CLUB.......WHO KNOWS
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Hi all
Thought it whould be a good idea to start a thead about sea fishing on the luz.. Ive been traveling to the chiclana area for the last 2 years and will be living there full time from september (it cant come soon enough)..
Ive never fished the atlantic and wonder has anyone on this site any useful hints and experience from which beach, what bait, and what sort of fish..
i hope this thread takes off , i could be the start of some good times ahead...

good luck all...Paulio
fishing not my game , but locals are always on Bongo beach by the marina at sancti petri and lined up on the pavement on the main road bridge in cadiz , could always go down hipersol and get them out the freezer !
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mourinho
fishing not my game , but locals are always on Bongo beach by the marina at sancti petri and lined up on the pavement on the main road bridge in cadiz , could always go down hipersol and get them out the freezer !
thanks mourinho...
Im back over next week ,,ill shoot down to cadiz and have a watch....
Fishing is a funny game it takes a long while to find the best places in an area if you dont know......
ill keep you all informed...
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:23 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks mourinho...
Im back over next week ,,ill shoot down to cadiz and have a watch....
Fishing is a funny game it takes a long while to find the best places in an area if you dont know......
ill keep you all informed...
please keep us informed too