Fiscal Rep

Old Nov 1st 2010, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

boldlygoes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiscal Rep

I have read various posts on Taxation but I need to get professional advise on the payment of tax. Can anyone suggest a good fiscal rep in the South Alicante area I am near to Santa Pola/ Gaurdamar so anyone in or close to those areas would be great.
I was using a local guy but he has joined a new company in a different area to far away for me to use. There are plenty of firms in the area but I cant find anyone who has a good word for any of them
I would prefer someone who tries to avoid paying more tax than necessary not avoiding tax.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiscal Rep

I can highly recommend one who is based near our office - he does all our clients' tax returns - resident and non resident and also the office ones and my own. It depends if you want to travel. Email me if you want his name and telephone number.