Fiesta Time!

Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fiesta Time!

Ok going off now to tread carefully to our Fiesta in Xirles. Population probably 400, but can't now get a parking space for love nor money.

Have suffered it all week with the dogs hiding in the bathroom and my bloody car being severely scratched by a very merry Valencian. My eardrums are bleeding from the bangers going off till 4am all week, but hey, living 'la vida loca!' Any way last night tonight! Thank Sant Ramon of Xirles. (He must of been a party animal!)

So decided gonna get my own back and take some pics and say its for the 'News of the World' or something equally sordid!

Will post pics later...
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:44 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiesta Time!

I look forward to the pictures,I cant wait to see some of the fiesta,s myself,you lucky girl,mind you I don,t fancy the fire works George will be petrified its bad enough trying to console him in Nov. here
It sure beats Friday night in with sausage,eggs and chips and the O/H has to be up at five for work
I hope you enjoy yourself
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:54 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

We are going to ours tomorrow night, then the main biggy fiesta starts on the 5th

Down side is all the bloody bangers going off in the early hours :curse:
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:57 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
We are going to ours tomorrow night, then the main biggy fiesta starts on the 5th

Down side is all the bloody bangers going off in the early hours :curse:
Don,t forget to take some pics, I wish I could go to some enjoy yourselves
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Ok going off now to tread carefully to our Fiesta in Xirles. Population probably 400, but can't now get a parking space for love nor money.

Have suffered it all week with the dogs hiding in the bathroom and my bloody car being severely scratched by a very merry Valencian. My eardrums are bleeding from the bangers going off till 4am all week, but hey, living 'la vida loca!' Any way last night tonight! Thank Sant Ramon of Xirles. (He must of been a party animal!)

So decided gonna get my own back and take some pics and say its for the 'News of the World' or something equally sordid!

Will post pics later...
ours finished last night and today......not a soul to be seen think they must all be sleeping it off

spoke to a neighbour who´s daughter was a Dama this year, he said she had been sleeping for 15 hours (that was at 8pm tonight) and over the fiesta she only had 3-4 hours sleep in 4 days
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back!

Early doors but have had it all week. Hopefully gonna show some pics of fireworks etc!

How do you do it. Copy and paste aint working.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back!

Early doors but have had it all week. Hopefully gonna show some pics of fireworks etc!

How do you do it. Copy and paste aint working.
Sarahchirles..you have to open a reply box, click on the paperclick icon, browse your PC files(my pictures?), select the photo's upload one at a time , think its only 3 at once, wait for them to upload, close the box then select preview post and you should see your piccies, if all ok select submit reply..........I hope it works or I'm in trouble...BB
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to seeing your pictures sarahchirles

Spain - have you got any pics or other stories to share?

Sam Parky - we want some juicy gossip and pics from your fiesta
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Fiesta Fireworks etc

They let them off all the way down the village high street. Its all a bid mad really. You will have to look at No 2 sideways.
Attached Thumbnails Fiesta Time!-p1010036.jpg   Fiesta Time!-p1010037.jpg   Fiesta Time!-p1010035.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:42 am
Young at heart

Fiesta Fireworks etc

They let them off all the way down the village high street. Its all a bid mad really. You will have to look at No 2 sideways.
Good Morning,hey well done on posting the pics,I had megga problems at first looks like a good time was had by everyone,are they the fireworks that sound like a bomb is going off it looks as if there is a fire down the street
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jandy44
Good Morning,hey well done on posting the pics,I had megga problems at first looks like a good time was had by everyone,are they the fireworks that sound like a bomb is going off it looks as if there is a fire down the street
Hi Jandy,

Yup they are those ones! It is so lovely and calm today, no band no fireworks absolute bliss!!!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:24 am
Young at heart

Hi Jandy,

Yup they are those ones! It is so lovely and calm today, no band no fireworks absolute bliss!!!
Mmmmmmmm I suppose now you are going to have to have your car sorted out is it really bad ??
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:03 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

The Moors and Christians fiesta started in Castalla yesterday. The procession was fantastic - the costumes are many and varied and GORGEOUS!! They all seemed to be enjoying themselves What I didn't undrstand though is - Where did they all come from? as usually the town is so quiet We were watching for 3 hours and there were still more to come!

Going back again today to watch more, the warfare starts at 12 noon, the moors win, but there is another warfare on Tuesday when the christians win It all ends on the 5th September with a 'spectacular firework display' at 9.30pm. So much going on
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:52 am
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Lionda
Morning Lionda,this sounds to be a really good fiesta,I hope you have taken some pictures for us !! It sounds like you are having the time of your life ,good for you,a lot different than Blighty hey.You go and enjoy yourselves and have a good old knees-up,lok forwar to hearing more about it and looking at the pics.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jandy44
Mmmmmmmm I suppose now you are going to have to have your car sorted out is it really bad ??
Not too bad, a bit of a dint and a long white scratch down the side of a green car.

Luckily its not a new car! So probably won't be repaired, just another war wound from driving in Spain!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.