Fiesta!!!!

Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Snats has a spectacular aura aboutSnats has a spectacular aura aboutSnats has a spectacular aura about
Default Fiesta!!!!

OK I'm sitting here, glass of wine, party pack of crab sticks, can't do 'sssshhhhh it's so quiet . . ."

So "WHEY HEY! Get your disco boots on, chuck your handbags in the middle (that includes YOU rugbymatt and Leighbloke) and BOOGIE"

Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:03 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fiesta!!!!

Originally Posted by Snats
OK I'm sitting here, glass of wine, party pack of crab sticks, can't do 'sssshhhhh it's so quiet . . ."

So "WHEY HEY! Get your disco boots on, chuck your handbags in the middle (that includes YOU rugbymatt and Leighbloke) and BOOGIE"

Got to go cook dinner, then footies on......see you then!!

I am the one with a glass of Cruz Campo in my hand
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snats

You're hoping a little too much I think, most of the fuddy duddies on here cant even walk let alone dance!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

This is the dullest party ever!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
This is the dullest party ever!!!
?
Attached Thumbnails Fiesta!!!!-keys.jpg  
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:22 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

can't see the keyfob, is it a B.M.W??
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by silverchick
No idea.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
?
Mine have BMW on, there'd just be a fight over them!!! All the ladies love beemer drivers.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:25 pm
Straw Man.

Mine have BMW on, there'd just be a fight over them!!! All the ladies love beemer drivers.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that mate.

Dream on LB
BE Forum Addict

See one chink and the chicks come flocking!!,
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:26 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Only the ones with large appendages!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:26 pm

Only the ones with large appendages!!
Thats LB out then
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Dream on LB
I said LADIES Sam, what qualifies you to comment?

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:28 pm
Fed up in England!!

By appendages I mean wallets!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.