Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Wikiposts

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:42 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by afega
Easy...
Guggenheim!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:44 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carol&John
P.S. I think we have to wait for ironporer to wake up! Is that really SS at Xmas, lochy?
Aye, definitely. They changed the decorations, i think last year, which were a little controversial. Nobody really liked them! The Avenida leads to La Concha beach, and the decorations were supposed to mimic jellyfish and be christmacy at the same time.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:00 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Really nice shot of the guggenheim, Afega.

Let's see if I can work out how to post a photie!! Here goes...
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-bullring.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
Third one is the avenida from last christmas in san sebastian!

Don't recognise the 2nd one, but if 1 and 3 are san sebastian, maybe 2 is euskadi as well?

No- two is not Euskadi. It is however in the north...pyranees actually.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:27 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Bingo...you are two for two!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

afega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really nice

I've here all my life, so I think I ought not to play the game, I have some advantage... ;-) ... well, it's really an excuse, because I don't know what "plaza" is that, is not "Las Ventas", but that's all I can say... Nice photo...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:29 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Originally Posted by ironporer
No- two is not Euskadi. It is however in the north...pyranees actually.
Was that last Christmas then? Christmas 2006/7?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:30 pm
Maño-Americano

Third one is the avenida from last christmas in san sebastian!

Don't recognise the 2nd one, but if 1 and 3 are san sebastian, maybe 2 is euskadi as well?
You win the prize!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:41 pm
The Best Fed Scot

I've here all my life, so I think I ought not to play the game, I have some advantage... ;-) ... well, it's really an excuse, because I don't know what "plaza" is that, is not "Las Ventas", but that's all I can say... Nice photo...
A clue then!! It's along a river from here...
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-tower.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

afega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really nice

A clue then!! It's along a river from here...
I knew!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

I knew!!!!!
Wait.... along the river.... not exactly there? The tower is so popular, also the city where it's located?, but the plaza is along the river... uhhmmm.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:50 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Wait.... along the river.... not exactly there? The tower is so popular, also the city where it's located?, but the plaza is along the river... uhhmmm.
Do you know? It's a very famous tower and a very famous bullring!!?? 10 mintes walk apart, along a river...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Do you know? It's a very famous tower and a very famous bullring!!?? 10 mintes walk apart, along a river...
10 minutes frrom this tower only can be a big and famous bullring, but i'm spanish, i've seen on tv several times, although I don't like bullfighting.

Last edited by afega; Jul 2nd 2007 at 11:04 pm. Reason: mistyping
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

10 minutes frrom this tower only can be a big and famous bullring, but i'm spanish, i've seen on tv several times, although I don't like bullfighting.
Is "La Maestranza"?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:09 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Is "La Maestranza"?
Aye, in Seville. Cool place. Didn't see a bullfight, just did the tour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.