FA Youth Coach

Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:40 am
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice
Default FA Youth Coach

Hi
My husband and i are looking to move to spain towards the end of the year.
Really looking forward to seeing the sunshine again!!!!!
My husband is a qualified FA youth coach.
he can teach children form the age of 6 to 14 years old at football.
I was just wondering if anyone had any information about whether he could do this over in spain???

Thanks
Holly
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:42 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA Youth Coach

Originally Posted by holly30
Hi
My husband and i are looking to move to spain towards the end of the year.
Really looking forward to seeing the sunshine again!!!!!
My husband is a qualified FA youth coach.
he can teach children form the age of 6 to 14 years old at football.
I was just wondering if anyone had any information about whether he could do this over in spain???

Thanks
Holly
Does he speak Spanish, to enable him to speak to the kids?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:44 am
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice

LOL
No!!!
i knew that this will be an issue..but we've got a year so he can learn!!!
He was thinking maybe the teaching in hotels or the english schols
what do you think?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:49 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holly30
LOL
No!!!
i knew that this will be an issue..but we've got a year so he can learn!!!
He was thinking maybe the teaching in hotels or the english schols
what do you think?
I think you need to do a lot of research. Theres a lot of youth football over here, and what happens from what I've seen that English kids join Spanish teams and quickly learn the language.

Of course you could teach in hotels if the need is there but I'd guess thats the last thing kids would want to do whilst on holiday. English schools, those would mostly be fee paying and you'd need to approach them to see if they have jobs going

http://spain.english-schools.org/
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:51 am
burleigh chick

Hi
I think your right..research is the key.
Thanks for replying to me.

Holly
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

a Good start would be to go to iTunes and start downloading the Coffee break Spanish, its not the most comprehensive but its short sharp blasts of Spanish in an easy to learn format have helped my OH no end, and because its never longer than 20 mins it works well with our short term memory capabilities.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

agree with Mitzy, my son plays for a local village team and Im not even sure the coaches and staff are paid more than a nominal amount, certainly all of them have full time jobs
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:08 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
agree with Mitzy, my son plays for a local village team and Im not even sure the coaches and staff are paid more than a nominal amount, certainly all of them have full time jobs
You didn't agree with me!

My first sensible post all year and you didn't agree.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:09 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Maybe she has you on ignore.

Rosemary
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

who said that
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:11 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Maybe she has you on ignore.

Rosemary
She wouldn't be the first................or the last!

But I doubt it, she tolerates me.

(notice I didn't say likes)
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

She wouldn't be the first................or the last!

But I doubt it, she tolerates me.

(notice I didn't say likes)
- your a cool guy Matt......dont listen to the rest of em !!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:16 am
Straw Man.

- your a cool guy Matt......dont listen to the rest of em !!!
Thanks honey, your a star among fools.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks honey, your a star among fools.
tell me something I dont already know
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:21 am
Straw Man.

tell me something I dont already know
Did you know that the word paradise is a Persian word for a garden?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.