Reload this Page >

Exporting Parrots to Spain

Exporting Parrots to Spain

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Kath&Mitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Exporting Parrots to Spain

Hi All

I'm new to this site so hopefully I'm not repeating previous threads. We're moving to Alicante soon taking our dog and parrot. Has anyone ever moved over there with a Parrot? If so, I'd be interested to hear about your experiences. We know that he needs a health certificate,but not a passport. But from a state-of-mind perspective, how did your bird survive the journey by air?

Look forward to hearing from anyone out there.
Cheers,
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 5:36 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exporting Parrots to Spain

Bizarrely I do have a parrot in Spain story.

When I moved over I was waiting for my two cats and dog to turn up on the baggage carousel. I was standing next to this woman and every so often I could hear a distant F**k, B***h, S**t. It would sort of come and go and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was coming from.

I turned to the woman next to me and said "can you hear that swearing?" She said she couldn't hear it at all. It got louder and I said "You must be able to hear it now". She went bright red and said. "Actually it's my parrot. I'm so ashamed of him that, I was waiting for everyone else to leave before I picked him off the carousel!"