EX16 help!!

Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:08 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default EX16 help!!

it's not often I have a question, but..............

has anyone used the EX16 recently - I finally managed to persuade my dad to get legal!!!

it's so long since we did ours that I can't remember what goes in part 3

do we tick Certificado Registro residente comunitario

or Certificado Registro residente comunitario permanente

or do we not have to fill part 3 in at all - none of the SUPUESTOS DE ACCESO seem to apply
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Rostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really nice
Default Re: EX16 help!!

Originally Posted by lynnxa
it's not often I have a question, but..............

has anyone used the EX16 recently - I finally managed to persuade my dad to get legal!!!

it's so long since we did ours that I can't remember what goes in part 3

do we tick Certificado Registro residente comunitario

or Certificado Registro residente comunitario permanente

or do we not have to fill part 3 in at all - none of the SUPUESTOS DE ACCESO seem to apply
Try for permanente, they'll change it if it's wrong. If it is his first residencia they may give him 5 years to start, but they're so slapdash these days I've seen a newcomer given permanent residence.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rostra
Try for permanente, they'll change it if it's wrong. If it is his first residencia they may give him 5 years to start, but they're so slapdash these days I've seen a newcomer given permanent residence.

so what supuesto do I tick
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Rostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really nice

so what supuesto do I tick
Actually, having had a loser look at the form, and not knowing what your local office is like - tick the first one Certificado de residente comunitario, then keep your fingers crossed they give him a permanent one. Only to avoid having to do it again in 5 years, but having said that, it's a breeze these days ....

Not like the days when you had to get there at Sparrowfart and queue round the block with all the Morroccans.

If you go to our office between 9.30 and 11.30 you are in and out in 20 minutes most times. Makes you wonder what the form is worth, Wish they'd go back to cards with pictures. (Actually so do the police!)
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:55 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Actually, having had a loser look at the form, and not knowing what your local office is like - tick the first one Certificado de residente comunitario, then keep your fingers crossed they give him a permanent one. Only to avoid having to do it again in 5 years, but having said that, it's a breeze these days ....

Not like the days when you had to get there at Sparrowfart and queue round the block with all the Morroccans.

If you go to our office between 9.30 and 11.30 you are in and out in 20 minutes most times. Makes you wonder what the form is worth, Wish they'd go back to cards with pictures. (Actually so do the police!)
well he's 85, so.....................

still - even if we tick that, none of the supuestos apply

maybe I'll just leave that bit blank.............
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

well he's 85, so.....................

still - even if we tick that, none of the supuestos apply

maybe I'll just leave that bit blank.............
TheSupuestos only apply to the box next to them. You don't have to give one for just a plain certificado de Residencia.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 12:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

TheSupuestos only apply to the box next to them. You don't have to give one for just a plain certificado de Residencia.
I KNEW we hadn't ticked any of those............
Old Jul 18th 2011, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

I KNEW we hadn't ticked any of those............